2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I haven't purchased a Dunk in about two years. I see a cw that I like on SNKRDUNK. The price seems pretty good even after the shipping and the purchase fee.

I've seen one NTer get charged a transaction fee. For those who've made purchases on there, have you gotten charged any additional fees than what you see within the app? Also do you get charged customs if they ship to the US, specifically in California?

Supreme Sunday…
IMG_8373.jpeg
IMG_8375.jpeg
IMG_8374.jpeg

Real deal April 0’neal; one sees more purpose in the pant and its actually jeanius.

Why buy more shoes when i can cover the same pair abeit w different garments!!

NT Denimry actually has a place afterall…

I haven't purchased a Dunk in about two years. I see a cw that I like on SNKRDUNK. The price seems pretty good even after the shipping and the purchase fee.

I've seen one NTer get charged a transaction fee. For those who've made purchases on there, have you gotten charged any additional fees than what you see within the app? Also do you get charged customs if they ship to the US, specifically in California?
Is this site legit?
The prices seem extremely low? 🤔

Customs are charged in transactions over something like $800. I’ve used SD once, and wasn’t charged anything more than what it said before I finalized the transaction.

found something kind of odd on Stock X with the Blue Raspberry dunks. I’ve been wanting those for a year but I’m my size 13 they’ve been hovering in the $400+ area which was a no go for me.

Then all of the sudden about a week ago there was a massive influx of sales with most going between $160 and $220. There seems to be 14 more pairs listed at $219 as well. What the heck happened here, some guy hoarded all the the size 13s and now desperately needs cash??

Attachments

• IMG_5850.png
    IMG_5850.png
    172.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_5852.jpeg
    IMG_5852.jpeg
    78.7 KB · Views: 371
  • IMG_5851.png
    IMG_5851.png
    149.6 KB · Views: 477
found something kind of odd on Stock X with the Blue Raspberry dunks. I’ve been wanting those for a year but I’m my size 13 they’ve been hovering in the $400+ area which was a no go for me.

Then all of the sudden about a week ago there was a massive influx of sales with most going between $160 and $220. There seems to be 14 more pairs listed at $219 as well. What the heck happened here, some guy hoarded all the the size 13s and now desperately needs cash??
My understanding is that Nike sent out an overstock of Size 13 Blue Raspberry’s out to some Skate Shops.
They’re probably trying unload them.

Wow, that’s crazy, never seen something like that before. I hope you’re right because I pulled the trigger 😬.

Might be the first positive thing that has happened to size 13 folks in ages
My local skateshop got these back in February. I don’t know how many, they were FCFS and I didn’t even try.

Back
Top Bottom