2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally copped a pair from SNKRDUNK for $190 shipped. Not bad & needed this pair. 🔥

That Nike QC tho…. :ohwell:
IMG_8947.jpeg
IMG_8946.jpeg

What is SNKRDUNK?
SNKRS, for dunks.

It’s a resell app similar to goat and StockX, but it’s based out of Asia. Better prices, and quicker shipping. I personally haven’t heard of any authenticity issues.

If you’re interested, there are referral codes you can get from another member that gives you and referring member $5 off.

found something kind of odd on Stock X with the Blue Raspberry dunks. I’ve been wanting those for a year but I’m my size 13 they’ve been hovering in the $400+ area which was a no go for me.

Then all of the sudden about a week ago there was a massive influx of sales with most going between $160 and $220. There seems to be 14 more pairs listed at $219 as well. What the heck happened here, some guy hoarded all the the size 13s and now desperately needs cash??
believe they also hit a few outlets

SNKRS, for dunks.

It’s a resell app similar to goat and StockX, but it’s based out of Asia. Better prices, and quicker shipping. I personally haven’t heard of any authenticity issues.

If you’re interested, there are referral codes you can get from another member that gives you and referring member $5 off.
Much appreciated! You have one?

SNKRS, for dunks.

So basically straight from the reps factory to your door, cut out the middle man

because they don’t sell shoes outside of the United States, right?

Goat or StockX can’t even get their authenticity right. Now you’re gonna trust some random app to not send you reps from china? Good luck with that lol.

Goat or StockX can’t even get their authenticity right. Now you’re gonna trust some random app to not send you reps from china? Good luck with that lol.
Found the retail or bust folks. No secondary market platform is batting 100% but you can definitely try other LC apps in addition for extra piece of mind. Goat/eBay/SNKRDUNK/sx and then use check check or legit

SNKRDUNK is legit. i picked up a pair of the '22 Argons from them and couldn't be happier.

probably will be ordering the setsubuns and chlorophylls from them down the road

Last edited:
21DA003F-A1A4-46A5-BC68-AE97A82DB8D1.jpeg
5E393B71-6385-4ECD-99A6-E2B15C9A5673.jpeg
63EDC9DD-32FB-4527-9B33-3CD4372A70D8.jpeg

Nike SB is really in love with their mainly white with royal-ish overlay Dunk SBs. The BornxRaiseds are dope, and I’m glad to see such a collab, but just like the Fly Streetwear and Dodger SBs that dropped before them, I’m passing. I have enough mainly white/royal-ish kicks as it is, and I have so many damn shoes now, that I usually pass on pairs that don’t add anything super unique to my collection.

What does China have to do with anything mentioned on this page?

https://niketalk.com/threads/2023-n...and-qss-added.303260/page-10962#post-35894552 direct link if anyone wants to see how ignorant this dude really is, as well as full discourse around snkrdunk
Man's really pulled out the receipts from months ago, you love to see it. But I fw with SNKRDUNK., they usually a bit cheaper than other platforms and are way faster at getting me the shoes, especially all the way from Asia.

Back
Top Bottom