2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_5201.jpeg

Last time I wore these, that “C” thing JUST started, and the wife and I drove my daughter almost 6 hours to San Francisco for her 18th bday to basically get lunch, and ice cream, then turn back around and come back home. Time flies…

8F5BAF25-5893-40AF-9934-BB347F4DCBCE.jpeg

94FE59E5-7282-4FE1-888D-1DE7C3EAEA99.jpeg
always believe ray guns needed a blackout outsole or at least some other colour than the white to make em even better damn it

seeing bisons and rayguns are taking me back to my college days of scouring ebay, ISS and the niketalk b/s section for dunks.. dope to see folks kept theirs in great condition

i was pretty reckless with dunks.. sometimes went running with them because i figured they were “athletic” shoes, messed around and played basketball in the tiffs (top five regrets in life :lol: )

seeing bisons and rayguns are taking me back to my college days of scouring ebay, ISS and the niketalk b/s section for dunks.. dope to see folks kept theirs in great condition

i was pretty reckless with dunks.. sometimes went running with them because i figured they were “athletic” shoes, messed around and played basketball in the tiffs (top five regrets in life :lol: )
Honestly, I always appreciate seeing a “beat” or “loved” pair. That’s what they’re meant for, right? Only reason most of my stuff is hardly worn is because I hardly have time to wear all my stuff.

Share your code and if someone uses it you get another $5. Im sitting on like 3 codes in my account rn but I am gonna chill on any further purchases, though I am tempted by the reverse goldenrod SB highs

Back
Top Bottom