2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Assuming Sole Play doesn't cancel my order (size 10), I'd be happy to oop the pair to someone looking for them.

Managed to cop from Darkside as well despite people are saying bots ate. My first purchase from them so I guess their captcha actually worked compared to most sites. Just hope they actually ship 😅

THIS JUST IN…HOLLA.

CED B.
IMG_1086.jpeg
IMG_1087.jpeg
IMG_1089.jpeg
IMG_1090.jpeg
IMG_1091.jpeg
IMG_1092.jpeg
IMG_1093.jpeg
IMG_1094.jpeg
IMG_1095.jpeg
I need em

Managed to cop from Darkside as well despite people are saying bots ate. My first purchase from them so I guess their captcha actually worked compared to most sites. Just hope they actually ship 😅
During the CAPTCHA I put a box around about 700 cats.

those who already have the co.jp snakes do they fit like pandas or the more premium sportswear dunks (Chicago emb, lottery pack) bc those fit way different

Paid resell for these. They do not disappoint. Personally, my SOTY thus far tho I know many will disagree. These are insanely hard in person with lots of details and the leather sock liner is premium. I’m looking for another 10.5 if anybody has one.
IMG_0728.jpeg

Very nice. I have the CLOTxFragment silk jacket that would go nice with these but... no luck for me at retail so Im cool.

Back
Top Bottom