2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Didn't realize they had any resell value, and with the recent downturn in dunks I thought maybe it'd be a decent shot at hitting.

I liked them since the reminded me of the Cherry Stussys.

certain physical locations of finish line, jd sports and shoe palace actually dropped em over a month ago and random stores still have been getting them

this shoe actually brung me back to this site and I came into this thread and no one was talking about em

Might have to swipe the yellow pair. Tried to do a BTTYS with the yellow but no yellow outsole had them looking weird to me. Didn't think to try sesame/off white
All good with me. I think on those I did a sail midsole but you could also do white.

IMG_8549.jpeg
Both :emoji_fire:

I wish they had green and brown or a dark orange for the Nike dunk low by you option. I dont see yellow. I tryed to the homers but didn’t see yellow

Yo NT fam could y’all help ya boy out with some recs on how to get this nasty a** stain out of my bubblegum pack giants joints. I haven’t worn these in months and when I pulled Em back out they looked like this. I must have been T’d up last time I wore Em cause I don’t remember this happening.
IMG_1395.jpeg

Thanks dunksb813
oxy clean marinated it on top of the sneaker. Or mix salt liquid detergent and vinegar and spray and wipe could be wrong.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom