2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_20230801_173034.jpg

cacao lows came in from nike

the shoe as simple as it is looks way better in person

materials are the same plasticky “leather” tho

I’d like a second pair cause brown is one of my favorite colors on shoes

use to get most of em on discount to everybody else in my way and not getting em at all smh

cacao lows came in from nike

the shoe as simple as it is looks way better in person

materials are the same plasticky “leather” tho

I’d like a second pair cause brown is one of my favorite colors on shoes

use to get most of em on discount to everybody else in my way and not getting em at all smh

was about to hit buy on the cacao lows, that brown is nice.. but saw a deal on some AM1s that I couldn't pass up

Very cool shoe, even though I hate mismatched shoes. Would have been better if they made 2 different pairs, preferably with out the clear toe box.
x2

Each shoe minus the clear toe are super nice. I definitely would’ve taken an L had they released individually.

So tired of panda dunks, they’ve become essential for every basic fit. Also not a fan of vintage releases since you could just wear them and they’ll end up like that anyway, my nieces pandas look like that already because she just wears them. Been on collab Forces, air maxes and blazers since you can’t throw a rock without hitting somebody wearing dunks. Shame since I truly love the shoe but the hype is too much for me right now. I’m still copping here and there but everything is on ice right now for a later date.

Back
Top Bottom