2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Was able to snag these @ retail no tax locally. Glad I waited.

IMG_7448.jpeg

I don’t remember who it was but circa 2015-2018 I got clowned in the the celebrities wearing heat thread for saying there’s no way you can like Jordan 1’s but not dunks. Fast forward to today they’re both 2 of the hottest shoes out. Folks are sheep frfr.

I went back and forth with some clowns in that thread around 2010 or so…I posted up a pic of Jason Sudeikis wearing some Hemp SB’s and got hammered with the ~That’s not heat~ comments…Never went back in there ever again 🤷‍♂️

I mean if you're in a, "Clebreties Wearing Heat" thread, I don't know how you wouldn't expect sheep.

is one sock really dirty or is it supposed to be orange tye dye
Props to my man twinkle toes for being comfortable modeling these poses :smokin

They both tye dye... but wasn't sure if I mismatched this time because I'm illegally colourblind.

LOL @ Turbo. I was actually trying to get on both toes... but the camera wouldn't stay still/hard to maintain balance.

But even with one foot... i was still tippin' (flippin' tops in invisible drops, sliding like an escapade).

P.S. Do you guys take dunks with you on vacay? These things cannot be worn for more than 3 hours at a time (and I have zero foot issues, would just rather wear something more cozy).

Wanted to take a pair with me for a two week Flo-Rida trip to whOrlando (Universal Soldier Studios trip/bahamas cruise this Septiembre) , but naw, ... i have flip flops/thongs that are more suitable for extensive walks than dunks.

I know you guys are fanatics of them, but prolly cuz i'm geriatric-laden, these are horrible for anything day-long (they offer as much support as an absentee father and have the cushion of a bleacher).

If we're being honesty, looks/feel/comfort: Jordan 1 lows > Dunks.

Any of y’all use CCS+? I know it’s only 20 bucks, but is it worth it at all?
I've hit 3 times in the last 3 years as a non-member and have a few great locals near me so it's not worth it for me, but if you don't have a local skate shop and regularly purchase skate products $20 for free 2-day shipping all year isnt a bad deal. I know people who bought the membership and never hit so if you're only buying to increase your chances of hitting I'd say not worth it

They both tye dye... but wasn't sure if I mismatched this time because I'm illegally colourblind.

LOL @ Turbo. I was actually trying to get on both toes... but the camera wouldn't stay still/hard to maintain balance.

But even with one foot... i was still tippin' (flippin' tops in invisible drops, sliding like an escapade).

P.S. Do you guys take dunks with you on vacay? These things cannot be worn for more than 3 hours at a time (and I have zero foot issues, would just rather wear something more cozy).

Wanted to take a pair with me for a two week Flo-Rida trip to whOrlando (Universal Soldier Studios trip/bahamas cruise this Septiembre) , but naw, ... i have flip flops/thongs that are more suitable for extensive walks than dunks.

I know you guys are fanatics of them, but prolly cuz i'm geriatric-laden, these are horrible for anything day-long (they offer as much support as an absentee father and have the cushion of a bleacher).

If we're being honesty, looks/feel/comfort: Jordan 1 lows > Dunks.

Irv Gotti in da club getting tipsy perhaps

Any of y’all use CCS+? I know it’s only 20 bucks, but is it worth it at all?
Yes, for the past couple of years. And I have hit a few times as well. Plus free shipping on orders. But I think they charge shipping for raffle wins.

Back
Top Bottom