2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dodger dunks at the game
20230804_175410.jpg

Maybe it’s just because i’m Not a big earth tone guy. But, those Yuto’s are boring AF.
They're just OK to me. Not super big on the combo of white and grey, with brown and pink. But to each thier own, and I hope all that want them hit. The Crenshaws, Aprils, and Supreme Highs are SO MUCH better to me personally.

Kind of a really random topic. But I was thinking about these today for some reason.
02C40268-458B-4F7D-B7D3-D9C8471D06A1.jpeg

I’ve never seen anyone wearing/mentioning these ever. With good reason, as they aren’t that great.

But it got me thinking. What are some deep cut dunks from the “Dark Days” that you guys can think of? That good, bad, or indifferent. Everybody just kinda forgot about?

Kind of a really random topic. But I was thinking about these today for some reason.

I’ve never seen anyone wearing/mentioning these ever. With good reason, as they aren’t that great.

But it got me thinking. What are some deep cut dunks from the “Dark Days” that you guys can think of? That good, bad, or indifferent. Everybody just kinda forgot about?
Glad I’m not the only one that does this, I will literally think to myself “what shoes was so and so skating that time we skated behind target in 2007” and next thing you know I’m looking through stuff from years ago

The one pair of dunks that I often think of that I dont see a lot of at all really are the rainy day sb’s

Such a nice shoe with great detail but just never seems to show up anywhere

IMG_2466.jpeg

Not my image but for reference

LOL, I had/wore these. Actually nice materials, comparatively. Sold them used for like $400 when things got crazy. “Skunks” and all that.

I always think of the -really- bad dark-year SB’s. Raw Meat’s, Paper Bags, Cold Pizza’s. Those terrible - but still funny - Skate Mental rollerblade highs.

Glad I’m not the only one that does this, I will literally think to myself “what shoes was so and so skating that time we skated behind target in 2007” and next thing you know I’m looking through stuff from years ago

The one pair of dunks that I often think of that I dont see a lot of at all really are the rainy day sb’s

Such a nice shoe with great detail but just never seems to show up anywhere

IMG_2466.jpeg

Not my image but for reference
I still wear those often.

Y’all rocking CSC but don’t even rep the set…smh
I’m just playing :rofl: congrats to those who copped reppin LA for me

damn, dude. I'm in the middle of a wedding prep meeting and missed this release. I hope I hit on CCS or at my local.

Back
Top Bottom