2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wait, when did they drop, I've been refreshing their page since 9am this morning. And I never got an email notification even though I've been signed up to them for months now...WTF

Wait, when did they drop, I've been refreshing their page since 9am this morning. And I never got an email notification even though I've been signed up to them for months now...WTF
looks like they dropped an hour earlier than expected

They dropped the site pw on their IG story. So for 99% of the people out there, life goes on and back to business of not supporting the brand outside of this shoe

looks like they dropped an hour earlier than expected
I never saw a time when they would drop. And I was signed up for the email notifications for months now. Been getting emails about their other clothing drops, but NOTHING about this release.

Well screw them, I'm unsubscribing from them.

Gotta love those courtesy emails 😂
Screenshot_20230805_111342_Yahoo Mail.jpg

I still remember a homie giving me ds blue lobsters because he owed me like $200 for some shoes he got from me…. I sold em for what he owed me to recoup my money back.
Ugh, yeah, I hear. Right before Covid and the Crazy Times I passed up a fairly legit looking eBay listing for Blue Lobsters priced at $200. Even then it was of course too good to be true - but the feedback, listing and pics looked legit. Sat for a good few days, and wish I would have taken the shot!

CCS
Grails I remember looking at DS pairs for $600 in the early 2010s thinking that was an outrageous price :lol:

If only I knew….
Same. Sold them for $600 too… should’ve held.

On a different note, I was just thinking about this today. Kinda weird CCS has never gotten a dunk sb collab. I know Nike likes to help out the little guys, but I’d have to imagine CCS has sold more SB Dunks than any other retailer

Back
Top Bottom