2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_3238.jpeg

CCS

Same. Sold them for $600 too… should’ve held.

On a different note, I was just thinking about this today. Kinda weird CCS has never gotten a dunk sb collab. I know Nike likes to help out the little guys, but I’d have to imagine CCS has sold more SB Dunks than any other retailer
I have often wondered this as well
I mean I was looking at dunks in ccs catalogs in 2004

NBY dunk low is back to $150 but they removed a bunch of options, materials limited and you can no longer make the outsole university red. Money saved, hopefully the AM1 access comes soon.

I have often wondered this as well
I mean I was looking at dunks in ccs catalogs in 2004
For many though, CCS isn't CCS. CCS went out of business about 8 years ago. Daddies Board Shop (a longboard based brand) bought everything, and now does business as "CCS".

Sure, they copied almost everything. A lot of skateboarders just can't get behind longboards. 🤣

Tip though - the Daddies brand can't sell Nike. But if you're ever looking at something on CCS, just go over to Daddies - they have the same inventory, and they are almost always running a 20% coupon.

Last edited:
For many though, CCS isn't CCS. CCS went out of business about 8 years ago. Daddies Board Shop (a longboard based brand) bought everything, and now does business as "CCS".

Sure, they copied almost everything. A lot of skateboarders just can't get behind longboards. 🤣

Tip though - the Daddies brand can't sell Nike. But if you're ever looking at something on CCS, just go over to Daddies - they have the same inventory, and they are almost always running a 20% coupon.
I always knew they were “sister brands” I guess, had no idea they got bought out by them

Ive bought some skate things from them but the name has never sat well with me something about a box showing up in the mail with daddies board shop on it

I always knew they were “sister brands” I guess, had no idea they got bought out by them

Ive bought some skate things from them but the name has never sat well with me something about a box showing up in the mail with daddies board shop on it
Haha - Totally agree!

The real / old CCS was a legendary company. On the one hand I appreciate someone keeping their name alive. On the other hand, also seems opportunistic and inauthentic.

Back
Top Bottom