2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

On the way to pick up my Huf win.

1692840643240.png

I swear, dunks are the only shoe that is gatekeeped in this fashion. Screams try hard.

That’s like saying anyone that buys jordan shoes, needs to be able to dunk to prove their worthiness?
Or Need to be able hit a baseball to buy a pair of griffies?

Last edited:
I think stomping on the box (unless it's a special box) and/or wearing the shoes out of the store is more than enough. Skateboard/Jedi mind tricks is OD.

My local store, the only one in the area that gets SBs, requires flatbar tricks/kickflips sometimes as well. Other times, they do raffles. I skated mostly bowls when I was younger and was never great at tricks, so whenever they require a trick, I can’t go for that shoe.
You can’t do an Ollie?

I get the gate keeping comments, but it’s honestly their store so it’s their rules. I could kick flip years ago, but idk about now though. People who can’t kick flip in Hawaii can just try their luck on SNKRS or apb. It’s not like Hawaii doesn’t have two spots with sb accounts.

the whole kickflip to get a pair is super lame. Its also wack when shops force you to cop your size so you cant buy as a gift for someone. At the end of the day all that matters is the shop sells their pairs. Like others have said, Footlocker isnt making people dunk or hit free throws to grab basketball shoes, some of these shops are ****in silly.

Back
Top Bottom