2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The good ol days

Screenshot_20230830_172122_GOAT.jpg

Pretty sure the person I bought them from got them for half that...

need some opinions. where I'm at, there's no supreme, so it's only resale platforms for me.

Should i get the rammellzee sb dunk lows now or wait till after the drop?

Last edited:
need some opinions. where I'm at, there's no supreme, so it's only resale platforms for me.

Should i get the rammellzee sb dunk lows now or wait till later after the drop?
I would honestly just wait it out and have people receive them in hand and let the FOMO/ Hype die down till da next hyped SB comes around (power puff girls maybe) when most resellers and IG flexers that need da bread start pumping these out therefore undercutting each other. Unless you are perfectly comfortable paying todays price of course then do you player and treat yoself young gawd.

IMO, NEVER pay resell before the drop (unless you have no way of trying for yourself on RD). If you plan on paying resell anyway, might as well give yourself a shot at retail. Also, there’s a chance they’ll drop on snkrs too, which could affect resell prices….

Your money, do as you please. Just my 0.02.

I would honestly just wait it out and have people receive them in hand and let the FOMO/ Hype die down till da next hyped SB comes around (power puff girls maybe) when most resellers and IG flexers that need da bread start pumping these out therefore undercutting each other. Unless you are perfectly comfortable paying todays price of course then do you player and treat yoself young gawd.
I totally get what you are saying here about waiting for the FOMO and hype to die down.

IMO, NEVER pay resell before the drop (unless you have no way of trying for yourself on RD). If you plan on paying resell anyway, might as well give yourself a shot at retail. Also, there’s a chance they’ll drop on snkrs too, which could affect resell prices….

Your money, do as you please. Just my 0.02.
I forgot about a possible snkrs drop. that I can try. Think I might wait out a little to see how the resale dust settles after the drop.

Thanks fellas.

i'm always a try for retail first kind of person. so, supreme site then resale. highs will be less than lows probably.
I might cop the highs as a consolation on resale if the price on the lows skyrocket.

any guesses where the prices for the lows and highs might settle at post drop?

Back
Top Bottom