2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

All these W's for the highs is making me regret going for the lows during the drop knowing my chances were slim. Not surprised my StockX purchase on the highs has been pending for 2 days with no movement. Seller accepted my bid the day before release so its pretty obvious at this point what his move is, smh.

All these W's for the highs is making me regret going for the lows during the drop knowing my chances were slim. Not surprised my StockX purchase on the highs has been pending for 2 days with no movement. Seller accepted my bid the day before release so its pretty obvious at this point what his move is, smh.
Pathetic what they will do for a few extra $

Happy long weekend Friday :smokin

IMG_8746.jpeg

Anyone with better knowledge than me know if the supreme lows will come down in price any? Curious as they keep catching my eye thanks to everyone posting pictures of them (not mad I actually appreciate it lol)

Anyone with better knowledge than me know if the supreme lows will come down in price any? Curious as they keep catching my eye thanks to everyone posting pictures of them (not mad I actually appreciate it lol)

if they come down a bit it’ll be a week from now when online pairs start showing up in hand. should be the best time to buy

Also, if (not looking promising) if there’s a snkrs drop, that should drop prices a bit too…. Not saying you have a chance on snkrs, but that just means more pairs on da market.

Also, if (not looking promising) if there’s a snkrs drop, that should drop prices a bit too…. Not saying you have a chance on snkrs, but that just means more pairs on da market.
if they come down a bit it’ll be a week from now when online pairs start showing up in hand. should be the best time to buy
Thank you both for the info, I keep checking SNKRS incase they do show up and yeah that’s if the stars align and grace me with a w thanks again for the info! I’ve noticed prices come down very slightly least in my size so guess we’ll see

The leather is definitely nicer than the plastic-y leather on most gr dunks and is softer. The overall quality control is much better and way more consistent on the NBY also, at least from my experience.
Do they fit like any other GR dunk low?

Back
Top Bottom