2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just got shipping from Supreme. Two day delivery coast to coast. At least I feel like I get my money's worth when these small shops usually charge $15 and it takes a week to arrive.

Just got shipping from Supreme. Two day delivery coast to coast. At least I feel like I get my money's worth when these small shops usually charge $15 and it takes a week to arrive.

First time ordering from Supreme? You’ll be lucky if those even get picked up by UPS before Thursday…Especially heading to the west coast…There’s people just now getting their week 1 orders this week and unfortunately this is the norm for them…I’d fully expect mid week next at the earliest…

only time i got 2 day delivery was when i lived in manhattan. now a days coast to coast = at least a week.

First time ordering from Supreme? You’ll be lucky if those even get picked up by UPS before Thursday…Especially heading to the west coast…There’s people just now getting their week 1 orders this week and unfortunately this is the norm for them…I’d fully expect mid week next at the earliest…
We'll see. Ordered some shirts and a hat back in April and after I got shipping they went out same day. But yeah, obviously they have a lot of orders so we'll see.

they did overnight the tree toppers a couple years ago. but that’s the only time i’ve gotten expedited shipping

These have got future classics all over them

IMG_8192.jpeg

They’ll be up there with panda dunks

Damn 2 day? I'm in CA and they are shipping that **** ground! Dunk highs will be here next week.

Just got my Yuto’s and these are nice! But ooweee they are a bit tight…gonna have to wear some thin socks with them. Also they’re very squeaky…

Last edited:
Damn 2 day? I'm in CA and they are shipping that **** ground! Dunk highs will be here next week.
Ended up updating to Sat after UPS got them . But won’t complain with Tues to Sat after a holiday. Took me 3 weeks to get my Social Status mac attacks and I feel like the $15 shipping from these small boutiques usually means a week of waiting on them to ship the slowest way possible.

Back
Top Bottom