2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just got my highs in. Looking good, surprised at how buttery the suede is.

20230908_112858.jpg

Used the eBay coupon to get the Supreme High's for under $300. It's a stupid tax, as I went for the low's at release, when I really wanted the high's...

Usually not thrilled with high's, but I think these just work really well. Best supreme release in a long time - I like them better than the crocodile pack.

Used the eBay coupon to get the Supreme High's for under $300. It's a stupid tax, as I went for the low's at release, when I really wanted the high's...

Usually not thrilled with high's, but I think these just work really well. Best supreme release in a long time - I like them better than the crocodile pack.
That’s not bad at all, my size literally has nothing under 300 rn lol
Those highs are super nice though

I ended up lowballing a seller on eBay expecting him not to bite…. Well, he did. Not under 3, but less than 4 after the coupon. Price of being a sz 13. I hate impulse buys….

Were the purple suedes SB shops only? or did/will they release on nike?

Back
Top Bottom