2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

All of the lows that dropped in 2020 labeled SP are V shaped and the Ben G GR SB’s got the solid V joint too. #SwishCheese

Yeah I’m aware of those bro, I copped just about all those.

I was speaking of more recent, like the last year or 2.

Yep. Supremes, Travis Scotts, Medicoms, Stingwaters...

Check on supremes and TS, but not familiar with medicorn and stingwaters.

I’ll research and get back.

It's crazy how many people dont even notice when they use OG cut. It is so obvious to me when I see. The new retooled shape is a more of a Jordan 1 look than dunk.

I agree. I don’t understand why they go back and forth and just not have a standard shape/mold/tooling?

Why the confusion?

Hadn't looked at my pair til just now and Had to do a quick check after reading this, My pair fit just like my gums, half size up,maybe even a little tighter in the front.
Also....Damn, these WAYYYY nicer in person. Tongues less padded too, which I like on these.
I noticed my pairs toe box has a little more height to the construction. Like more material I guess. Def less padding around the heel/Achilles and def a slimmer tongue than the gums.

11 in the white gums i got 0 airspace anywhere. Crazy uncomfortable 11.5 in the black gums tho is money.

11.5 in these just slightly too big and I know over time it’s gonna get worse.

I think the philosophy is in line SB lows half size up for the tongue and padding. Collab SBs TTS.

Turns out I can make it to the bxr lineup after all
Gonna be there early

Attachments

• 1695575008570.gif
    1695575008570.gif
    3 MB · Views: 115
in line…it’s kinda moving at least?

Definitely stretches 3 or 4 blocks tho. I don’t even think Union collab raffle lines have been this bad.

Its to damn hot to wait in line for 2 hours
There’s ample shade
Security mitigated the cutting situation
Lines loops into a dead end street so it’s easy to spot those who trying to finesse the line

Everyone cool so far, but once it gets closer to 3 dudes might get out of pocket
I should be marked by security securing my entry in the next 30min

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    619.4 KB · Views: 314
If what they say is true, and bxr getting all the pairs (that aren’t already out there) good portion of the people will probably get pairs, so I’d say worth it if you don’t mind the line.

Back
Top Bottom