2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_9712.jpeg

I took an L on the BxR Dunks. I had and 8 in my cart and a 6 minute wait. Sold out. Then, carted a 7.5 with a 1 minute wait. Sold out. Then, carted the blue crewneck in medium with a 1 minute wait. Confirmed. Yay for me. Hahaha. Peep these dunks though.
-yons1
Such a GREAT pair!!!

I copped the Yutos to keep but ended up selling because I wasnt happy with the quality. Jarritos I definitely copped with the intent to flip. Had no idea such a basic shoe would hit that high on the resell market. The majority of what I pick up is with the intent to keep and wear but I'd be lying if i said im not gonna take advantage of some stuff flipping for 3x+ what i paid.
Facts. I wanted the BxR but had no idea resell was so high until I missed my size and went to SX to check the price. Immediately went back to try and cop any size I could with the intent to flip. Mainly to help pay for my pair or use towards a cheaper consolation like the Ram's or A&P SBs. That's the one "good" thing about paying resell, I'm incentivized to rock asap. But it feels fiscally irresponsible at times to closet a pair that's going for 3x what I paid or more 🤷🏿‍♂️.

Let Trill Knight Trill Knight eat, resellers are just human like the rest of us and need to feed their starving bellies someway or another. At least they get food on the table for another day rather than eating scraps found on the street.

They’re no born x raised dunks but still happy to win these via local raffle haha

IMG_0081.jpeg
Yeah. These aren't the BxR or A&P or Ramm's.....all the ones I missed out on 😂......but they're 🔥 nonetheless. To be honest, and this is no 🧢, but I think these might be one of those pairs that I'd surprisingly get more compliments on than the other ones mentioned above. It be funny that way. I'll have on something super rare and 🔥 to me........absolute crickets. But I'll throw on something with unique coloring like this (especially once I throw in the Tiffany laces) and everybody asks about them 🤷🏿‍♂️.

I caught these on a random. Was leaving a festival near the crib with the fam. Walked past the local skate shop and saw these in the window. Tons of foot traffic that day and they still had my size 11 and were selling for $10 less than retail.

Since we are on the topic, buyers are to blame for market price, not sellers. Sellers can only charge what people are willing to pay. Everybody wants to be mad at resellers instead of putting the blame where it belongs on the lames paying $500 for basic *** Jarritos.
I agree but resellers don't help at all when they are soaking up a good chunk of the stock and then marketing it to plebians who think StockX, local resell shops, and Footlocker all share the same business model. Seeing people hesitate on panda dunks now that they are on shelves when earlier this year they'd be freaking out and paying $200 happily for em at a resell store.

Facts. I wanted the BxR but had no idea resell was so high until I missed my size and went to SX to check the price. Immediately went back to try and cop any size I could with the intent to flip. Mainly to help pay for my pair or use towards a cheaper consolation like the Ram's or A&P SBs. That's the one "good" thing about paying resell, I'm incentivized to rock asap. But it feels fiscally irresponsible at times to closet a pair that's going for 3x what I paid or more 🤷🏿‍♂️.
I really like the Yutos and the pairs I have kept are really nice quality. But I would not consider it the dunk of the year. Supremes are much better to me. This year has been pretty meh on the SB front.

Back
Top Bottom