2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_9849.jpeg

Have any of you ever ordered an NBY and had it show up with the wrong material?

My Chicagos came today and the black swoosh is some sort of canvas or denim material.

…I’m vexed.

There are three different materials you need to choose from for the swoosh. You probably didn’t actually select the leather option. The other options are recycled twill and recycled satin. Sounds like you had the twill option selected.

Last edited:
For you, casually.

It’s a skate shoe. Have heard some glowing reviews, like a mix betweena jordan 1 and a sb dunk feel on foot/skating.
For it being a “pro” model just looks like a 6.0 and best they can do is draw inspiration from an old dunk colorway?

I mean even my old “team editions” were a better take on non Dunk models. Just my 2 cents.

Today’s deliveries. Got lucky this week on a few pairs that are not as popular (at least not in here 😂). Wife and I both hit my size on each the Mystic Reds, Sweet Tooth, and Blue/Brown dunk lows. Just waiting on the other pairs of the ST and B/B to show up. And of course we both struck out on my size for the Fogs.
1697916993513.jpeg

1697917011748.jpeg

1697917030298.jpeg

Today’s deliveries. Got lucky this week on a few pairs that are not as popular (at least not in here 😂). Wife and I both hit my size on each the Mystic Reds, Sweet Tooth, and Blue/Brown dunk lows. Just waiting on the other pairs of the ST and B/B to show up. And of course we both struck out on my size for the Fogs.
1697916993513.jpeg

1697917011748.jpeg

1697917030298.jpeg
These all go hard. I have the mystic reds myself and will be looking for those blue chord joints.....those are 🔥 and much better than the red pandas. Candy corns grew on me. If I did leather dunks I'd be on em

These all go hard. I have the mystic reds myself and will be looking for those blue chord joints.....those are 🔥 and much better than the red pandas. Candy corns grew on me. If I did leather dunks I'd be on em
Def agree with you on the Blue corduroy. They are really nice in hand. One of my favorite releases for the year. As for the ST/CC the material on them looks leather but it doesn’t feel like leather. It’s really smooth and almost feels like a vinyl or something

What if there was an Air Jordan 3 or 5 X Nike SB? Not saying it has to be the pine green colorway although that would be nice. I know there already is a pine green jordan 3 colorway, but maybe different and in collab with Nike SB

Def agree with you on the Blue corduroy. They are really nice in hand. One of my favorite releases for the year. As for the ST/CC the material on them looks leather but it doesn’t feel like leather. It’s really smooth and almost feels like a vinyl or something
They look brighter as well. These lo9k almost royal. Stock images had them looking navy

Back
Top Bottom