2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think he got another just waiting in his refund or double up?
Yeah I got my replacement pair from homie here on NT

The pair post modern sent is the one lost, I just want them to show up so I can get them out before Xmas don’t need them now

Just checked and there landing today musta got lost in the holiday piles

20231205_085808.jpg

Krampus day

Has anyone had this happen to them when selling shoes off GOAT?
I sold Kentucky sz 11 and when they received the shoes, they said that I sent them some New Balance's size 7.5 that are worth like 50 bucks. Life WTF? I've messaged them and they just keep saying that for now, they'll consign the new balances for me and will look into it with the verification team.
IMG_4117.PNG

Has anyone had this happen to them when selling shoes off GOAT?
I sold Kentucky sz 11 and when they received the shoes, they said that I sent them some New Balance's size 7.5 that are worth like 50 bucks. Life WTF? I've messaged them and they just keep saying that for now, they'll consign the new balances for me and will look into it with the verification team.
IMG_4117.PNG
Never had that happen but Id suggest calling them out on X and just reply to everything they post.

Anywhere to find the SB Low ISO Purples besides the resell shops? They still restocking routinely?

Looking for a 10.5.

Hey Niketalk, been a while
Recently picked up 4 pairs of dunks for retail (2 for the girls and 2 for me… plus some other stuff) don’t mind the old open pairs
IMG_3323.jpeg

I came in here to ask, are the PowerPuff Girls dunks a real thing
I see they are and I need all 3
What up Dude!
It’s been a Long time…
Nice Gondek, by the way!

What up Dude!
It’s been a Long time…
Nice Gondek, by the way!
Thanks I got lucky on that painting, grabbed it back when he sold them through IG only
I was dumb to only buy one of the decks
(Though he did throw in prints of all three dunk decks)

I assume dunks are starting to chill out a bit?
I’ve won two drawings this year AND bought my daughter a pair off the shelf locally

It’s so weird seeing all these kids rocking dunks everywhere

Scale of 1-10 what’s everyone’s hype level for the PowerPuff Girls dunks
I know I’m super in because when my daughter was little we watched it all the time (and their theme song was sick)
I’m sure it’s been discussed already but the raffles are starting to be announced so trying to gauge the level of effort I will be putting in to cop all 3

Bonus pic of when I had 3 pairs of the impossible dunks (for those that weren’t here or don’t remember when these dropped)
IMG_1554.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom