2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think somebody hacked my copdate and entering raffles on my behalf lol….i haven’t used the app since the sb4s and before that it was years

I think somebody hacked my copdate and entering raffles on my behalf lol….i haven’t used the app since the sb4s and before that it was years

Pretty sure Copdate did that automatically. I think it's part of their "Perk Pass 2024" bs. Same thing happened to my account and if I recall another person on NT.

I gotta assume they're just trying to get that Boost revenue up.

Pretty sure Copdate did that automatically. I think it's part of their "Perk Pass 2024" bs. Same thing happened to my account and if I recall another person on NT.

Ohh ok I didn’t read through this thread to find out since I’m not big on SBs foreal. I just keep getting emails about what I entered in…I’m like I don’t even have the app downloaded wth 😂

if you boosted a few times, they do this thing called Perk Pass where it automatically enters you for almost all the Copdate raffles for the stores you've added on your account. It pre-saves your size and enter you in everything even if you don't want it lol. Good thing hitting on copdate is rare in general so i don't even get selected, especially since I don't pay for their boosts anymore. But every year they've given me a perk pass and enter me all year long in raffles I don't win. It's just their marketing ploy to make you feel special that you have this "Pass" and it auto enters you in everything and then it tells you Congrats your entry is eligible to BOOST so give us your money for no reason.

Went to Labor to enter for the PowerPuff Girls and saw they had the purple gums sitting on shelf. Impulse cop lol but i'm not mad at it

Stopped by both of my locals today
One doesn’t think they are getting the PPGs
The other said maybe this weekend they will drop raffle info
Seems weird to do it AFTER the SNKRS release
Though one of the shop people thinks he has some LM Jordan lows he doesn’t need
Hopefully he finds them
Also we have a holiday party thing tomorrow at work and was thinking about being festive and pulled these out
Prob will still go with the candy canes lows
But who knows
IMG_3367.jpeg

Stopped by both of my locals today
One doesn’t think they are getting the PPGs
The other said maybe this weekend they will drop raffle info
Seems weird to do it AFTER the SNKRS release
Though one of the shop people thinks he has some LM Jordan lows he doesn’t need
Hopefully he finds them
Also we have a holiday party thing tomorrow at work and was thinking about being festive and pulled these out
Prob will still go with the candy canes lows
But who knows
IMG_3367.jpeg

That left shoe look long af...

Anyway I never recieved my refund from Post Modern so I am going through all this BS in order to get my money back. Horrible company, and I will probably not use any of my capital one cards again because they suck too.

Im honestly over all this shoe ****. I have more than enough pairs for the next 10+ years, running out of room, return of investment now is ****. I think nows as good a time as any to hang it up and bow out.

Yeah I was the one who initially mentioned this but guess it's auto entering because I got entered in a ton....already took 3 Ls from homegrown. Thanks copdate 😂

That left shoe look long af...

Anyway I never recieved my refund from Post Modern so I am going through all this BS in order to get my money back. Horrible company, and I will probably not use any of my capital one cards again because they suck too.

Im honestly over all this shoe ****. I have more than enough pairs for the next 10+ years, running out of room, return of investment now is ****. I think nows as good a time as any to hang it up and bow out.
Facts, things are getting out of hand.... I'm pretty sick of this raffle sht, really only win locally anyways.

SNKRS Pass went up for PPG SB's.. wanted to try for my Wife but apparently Nike doesnt even sell them in their own stores. NYC is so trash for SBs :lol:

This! All the store that sell them and the only store I’ve ever got a W from is KCDC. They also just gave me a W for the Bubbles pair which is the only one I wanted so thank you KCDC. Extra Butter on the other hand. I have been entering raffles from them since Yeezy 2’s and I have zero W’s from them. :lol:

This! All the store that sell them and the only store I’ve ever got a W from is KCDC. They also just gave me a W for the Bubbles pair which is the only one I wanted so thank you KCDC. Extra Butter on the other hand. I have been entering raffles from them since Yeezy 2’s and I have zero W’s from them. :lol:
This is how it was for me with premier lol tried for like 3 years never got anything gave up then they started hittin me with the early email bs and tried on that twice lost both and back to ignoring them lol

Yeah Copdate is a joke. I know it’s raffles and you can’t expect to win, but I’ve entered enough raffles over the years to know that you do win eventually. Not with Copdate. Or UnDFTD

Back
Top Bottom