2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

L on the 1st drop but it was good practice. i was prepared for the 2nd drop and got the W

IMG_2450.PNG

I dont know now the hell yall copped on snkrs. I scratched forever on buttercup til the video finally came up and then kept getting an error when trying to check out. Bubbles finally loaded the video to say sold out. 🚮🚮🚮

Scratch joint was wack
Fr. Scratched that **** clean at 12:01 and the app just froze. Closed and opened and scratched multiple times before it ****ing worked, and obvs was sold out by then. Dumb *** system

At least with the "random" draw I didn't have to work to earn my L.

I hit buttercups easily but didn’t see the toddler sizes when I did they sold out while pending…..tired for bubbles but the scratch off didn’t work after being fully scratched then loaded oos, went for kids quick on that one still got oos…..I only wanted bubbles and buttercup for my daughter

Man I had **** to do and missed Bubbles. My favorite of the pack at least I got two. I hate SNKRS so much! Hopefully my store has leftovers

L on pinks

Oh well figured it was worth a shot 🤷‍♂️

We get email L’s now? I just noticed one in the inbox lol glad they let you know about 10 times

Entered 2 on da shock drop draw Fully expecting both L's....it is what it is actually surprised I was able to enter. Got hyped when they took my payment info and all. Don't remember snkra doing it that way in regards to Draws....

Racking up my Ls for that one exclusive access for someone I more than likely won’t want, won’t be available to try for, or will be sold out of my size when the app decides to show me my sizes. SNKRS, you da BEST!

Well that was a very terrible SNKRS release up there with some of the worst ever lol. But managed to get 1 retail so can’t be mad this weekend. I just went the stockx route for the other two pairs and will move some DS pairs out the closet to cover the price. That’s the sneaker game. :emoji_confused:

Back
Top Bottom