2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

well, well, well…

IMG_0949.png

I did score the blues. I prefer the scratch method as well. Knew I was screwed on the pinks when it said join draw.

My store charged $150+ tax each. Anybody else store did? $30 isn’t worth the headache but I would’ve like to have known in advance.

Got a W on pinks. Pack complete for the moment. Green and pink for trade bait. Only wanted blues. Thank you Nike for switching from that scratch garbage.

Just got a reraffle invoice for bubbles sz 10, but managed to get one on snkrs too so I don't need an extra. If anyone has buttercup sz 10 or 10.5 to trade in the nyc area lmk!

picked up the final pair today. Still shocked I was able to hit one of each color. Wasn’t even expecting to win 1. The funny thing is that for the raffles where you can only pick one colorway, I entered just for buttercup and didn’t win any. But for the few raffles that allowed you to enter all 3 colorways, I won one of each from different stores.

IMG_5813.jpeg

picked up the final pair today. Still shocked I was able to hit one of each color. Wasn’t even expecting to win 1. The funny thing is that for the raffles where you can only pick one colorway, I entered just for buttercup and didn’t win any. But for the few raffles that allowed you to enter all 3 colorways, I won one of each from different stores.

IMG_5813.jpeg

You’re my size 8 so …

IMG_6567.png

IMG_5813.jpeg
Do the other pairs have 3M like the green one does?

Local didn’t get them, didn’t get any raffle wins and I entered all of em and SNKRS was a joke. Grabbed the buttercups off goat, might need to do the same for the bubbles

Hi new here, been in the game since 2005 got out in 2015... question... I ordered a pair of nike's from Nike's website today but they are being shipped out of Rebound Digital? Apparently Rebound DigitalI is a return warehouse? seen some bad reviews of that warehouse.... is this where most Nike product ships from? Anyone get shoes from here?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom