2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

made a trade for sz 13 balvin 3's before I got them in hand but if I had them first, I might of thought twice trading them because they are much better in hand.
IMG_1976.jpeg

They look amazing, I’m still waiting for my pair to arrive. Originally they were supposed to arrive today but most likely it will be tomorrow.

Just copped mummys, been eyeing for a minute, and numerous failed trade block tactics....low bids that keep getting raised,
Randomly just checked x n lowest ask 660, even if I put 510 to have the highest bid after fees it's like $605.....decided to check goat and someone had them for $536, $583 after fees. So I copped like fck it....now lowest on goat is $697....
For those that use goat, think I'm good? Seems to good to be true...🤷 Been a minute since I used them.

Had good experiences with goat.
More so with eBay.
Glad you copped a pair you really wanted.
Yeah, I've tried the eBay route as well...everyone their still wants 650ish +
Honestly this goat price the lowest I've seen in awhile as far as buy it now.... But yeah really wanted this pair in the collection before price get out of hand....
Also, seller confirmed...let's see how this goes 🤞

It’s holiday time, sneaker market is down, add to that, new tax threshold starts next year… someone probably trying to offload quick. I’d assume you’ll be good. I’ve never had an issue with goat.

The more pictures I see the more I’m way off of these PPGs. I was never in on em but wanted to see more pics. These should have been only for children only. They remind me of kids shoes you’d see at Walmart. They might as well have put lights in the midsoles of these goofy joints 😩

Just copped mummys, been eyeing for a minute, and numerous failed trade block tactics....low bids that keep getting raised,
Randomly just checked x n lowest ask 660, even if I put 510 to have the highest bid after fees it's like $605.....decided to check goat and someone had them for $536, $583 after fees. So I copped like fck it....now lowest on goat is $697....
For those that use goat, think I'm good? Seems to good to be true...🤷 Been a minute since I used them.
You're good. I tend to watch goat listings for older or less hyped shoes that go under retail, and every once in awhile you can catch a steal from someone trying to cash out quick. Just kinda got lucky with timing.

I don't think I've seen a single on foot of the RtJ Lows since they dropped... is anyone even wearing them? Def not here. Those are the pair I regret missing on the most, esp since I never had a chance. :frown:
I scooped mine off eBay when the price was slightly lower they been holding steady though, haven’t worn mine yet

Back
Top Bottom