2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I’m down with both, even if the Dunks don’t end up looking like that…But admittedly I love Blazer SB’s and absolutely Stan out for the Olympic drops Nike usually does across its various product lines…
Same bro same still got the nyjah 2 and both burin react Olympic colorways on ice from the original drop in 2020 (didn’t happen that year thanks to Coviy)

Screenshot_20240127_090420_SNKRS.jpg

Completely forgot the Purps were today on SNKRS 🤦‍♂️…Glad a bunch of y’all ate though…

Got my entry on for CCS+ anyway but no sweat…Thinking about coffee dipping them if I hit, just to differentiate from the pair from the prior release I’ve got…

Not sure what’s going on but took 9 minutes to get the L. 8.5 and below was still available then. Just checked a minute ago and suddenly my size was available. I hurried up and checked out

Staggered the drop…A few weeks back there was word going around that SNKRS had a healthy amount of pairs (In comparison to other SB Dunk drops) for these…

Same bro same still got the nyjah 2 and both burin react Olympic colorways on ice from the original drop in 2020 (didn’t happen that year thanks to Coviy)

Honestly can’t wait for LA ‘28 At this point…The skateboarding heritage of LA combined with it being the first Olympics in the United States in over two decades should have some seriously great SB stuff…Not to mention the non SB merch they put out…I’m amped…

Ishod prms on clearance for a pretty good deal if anyone interested.
IMG_2789.jpeg

Even cheaper over here on premier (select sizes) almost a why not cheap and they have my size

May just end up with some of these always love a black sole on white upper

Quick google search and found them even cheaper then that at zumiez $39.99 a lot more sizes available as well

Last edited:
Any other sites with court purples in stock? Missed it 🤦🏽‍♂️ looking for a size 11 (we still half sizing it up from regular dunks, right?)

Back
Top Bottom