2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_6569.jpeg

Cool

Court purple colorway is great and I'd rock em. But is it me or is the shape off on all of em across the board? Something about the leather toe wrap that just feels extra slim for no reason versus other SB dunks.

Nike SB Dunk Low “Big Money Savings”
Color: Baroque Brown/Summit White-Sanddrift-Dark Smoke Grey-Paradise Aqua
Style Code: FZ3129-200
Release Date: April 2024
Price: $125
Nike-SB-Dunk-Low-Big-Money-Savings-FZ3129-200-4.jpeg

Nike-SB-Dunk-Low-Big-Money-Savings-FZ3129-200.jpeg

Nike-SB-Dunk-Low-Big-Money-Savings-FZ3129-200-2.jpeg

Nike-SB-Dunk-Low-Big-Money-Savings-FZ3129-200-3.jpeg

Nike-SB-Dunk-Low-Big-Money-Savings-FZ3129-200-5.jpeg

Nike-SB-Dunk-Low-Big-Money-Savings-FZ3129-200-1.jpeg

Nike-SB-Dunk-Low-Big-Money-Savings-FZ3129-200-6.jpeg

Nike-SB-Dunk-Low-Big-Money-Savings-FZ3129-200-7.jpeg

Nike-SB-Dunk-Low-Big-Money-Savings-FZ3129-200-8.jpeg
SB’s are starting to suck again…

(I know some will say that they have for a while. But I think 2019-2022 was pretty good. Certainly better than the pizza foil / paper bag teal box era.)

An old school EKIN I still talk to from time to time told me a while back that those “Live, Laugh, Love” SB’s are an unofficial Reese Forbes colorway…Obvious inspiration is home supply stores which itself is a tie in to Reese working as a realtor now…Unofficial since he technically isn’t sponsored by Nike (Or isn’t even a “professional” skater) anymore of course…Grain of salt and all that…

Frozen / Let it Go SB’s works better though so that’s what I’m going with :lol:

Last edited:
I think I hate them even more if they are being called Live, Love, Laugh. I'll live longer knowing I don't love these and would laugh at anyone wearing them. They make those Day of the Dead dunks look... well, they still look bad.

I don't know what EKIN is, but we could use some snake skin EKANS Dunks.

latest

Court purple colorway is great and I'd rock em. But is it me or is the shape off on all of em across the board? Something about the leather toe wrap that just feels extra slim for no reason versus other SB dunks.
Yes! I had brought a pair of a reseller and I fought back and forth with myself I had gotten a fake. Toebox is just super skinny or maybe it just not as bulky as the others

Nah, that ship has sailed... but expect resell to start dropping today since that's when most will be getting their pairs. Mine are out for delivery.

SB’s are starting to suck again…

(I know some will say that they have for a while. But I think 2019-2022 was pretty good. Certainly better than the pizza foil / paper bag teal box era.)

What a slap to the face it would be if dunks were attainable again, but they went back to putting out trash.

An old school EKIN I still talk to from time to time told me a while back that those “Live, Laugh, Love” SB’s are an unofficial Reese Forbes colorway…Obvious inspiration is home supply stores which itself is a tie in to Reese working as a realtor now…Unofficial since he technically isn’t sponsored by Nike (Or isn’t even a “professional” skater) anymore of course…Grain of salt and all that…

Frozen / Let it Go SB’s works better though so that’s what I’m going with :lol:
he was supposed to manage supreme sf. wonder what changed.

Back
Top Bottom