Nike-SB-Vertebrae-Summit-White-Platinum-Tint-FD4691-101.jpg

Nike-SB-Vertebrae-Summit-White-Platinum-Tint-FD4691-101-2.jpg

Nike-SB-Vertebrae-Summit-White-Platinum-Tint-FD4691-101-3.jpg

Nike-SB-Vertebrae-Summit-White-Platinum-Tint-FD4691-101-5.jpg

Nike-SB-Vertebrae-Summit-White-Platinum-Tint-FD4691-101-1.jpg

Nike-SB-Vertebrae-Summit-White-Platinum-Tint-FD4691-101-6.jpg

Nike-SB-Vertebrae-Summit-White-Platinum-Tint-FD4691-101-7.jpg

1707430906845.png

I wish those maroons had something to break them up a little bit. Since they were a pack with the white, a white satin outline of the swoosh or something small like that would have been nice. Same with the whites, outline the swoosh with burgundy suede.

I went to Disneyland last week, Pandas were definitely the most popular sneaker there.

No way I could spend hours walking at the park in those.

RIP to those people's feet. 😂

I guess when this generation becomes senior citizens they'll have stories telling their grandkids: "When I was your age we walked miles in plastic Pandas!"

I went to Disneyland last week, Pandas were definitely the most popular sneaker there.

No way I could spend hours walking at the park in those.

RIP to those people's feet. 😂

I guess when this generation becomes senior citizens they'll have stories telling their grandkids: "When I was your age we walked miles in plastic Pandas!"

It’s been like that for a while now…Disneyland is the Panda Dunk Capital of the world :lol:…Evey time we visit I can’t unsee that shoe now…It’s literally everywhere…

I actually wore a pair for a 5 day trip in 2022, ya know just to fit in, and they actually didn’t destroy my feet like I thought they wood…

On the flip side, out Florida way, On Cloud runners are on every single person’s feet in the parks…Barely saw any type of hyped shoes, let alone Dunks…

It’s been like that for a while now…Disneyland is the Panda Dunk Capital of the world :lol:…Evey time we visit I can’t unsee that shoe now…It’s literally everywhere…

I actually wore a pair for a 5 day trip in 2022, ya know just to fit in, and they actually didn’t destroy my feet like I thought they wood…

On the flip side, out Florida way, On Cloud runners are on every single person’s feet in the parks…Barely saw any type of hyped shoes, let alone dunks…
The first day we went I wore SB4s and I was dead afterwards lol. I don't think I have a shoe in my rotation built for that type of ten-hour day thing.

I might have to buy some orthopedic shoes or something for the next trip. 😂

On the flip side, out Florida way, On Cloud runners are on every single person’s feet in the parks…Barely saw any type of hyped shoes, let alone Dunks…
I live super close by I’ll tell you why that is, all the local small business shoe stores are full of on clouds, no major brands (least this is the case where I’m located,not far from Disney area) most the stores are owned by older retirees and that seems to be what they like, and seems to be the majority of there business, then comes the tourist (most not all) either don’t come prepared and want something to walk around in all day and will pay for the comfort and the fact there’s small mom and pop shoe stores all over makes them convenient to come by

There’s also the pickle ball craze amongst the retired community lately and apparently they are great for that sport 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom