2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

On BF weekend I bought 2 pairs of corporate air ships for $70 each and satin breds for $99. $20 shipping. It took them 6 business days and I had them exactly 2 weeks after ordering on a holiday weekend.

I’ve heard bad things too but I thought for the price the shipping was fairly standard. My gf got her daughter a AJ2 pair from them on the low as well and it took about 2 weeks.

Also packed 3 pairs with paper and box tops all facing in toward the middle. Overall good shipping and ordering experience. Would roll the dice again.

I had the same experience as ccastro02 ccastro02 . Took a month and a half to get my order and had zero communication from them on it. First time, last time.

Ordered during one of the holiday sales back in 2022. Took almost 3 weeks to get my stuff, other than that, no issues.

IMG_0778.jpeg

1. Very expensive shipping options.tc
2. Takes a long time for them to ship items.o
3. They Get annoyed when you ask for status updates.
4. Infamous for shipping wrong orders.
5. Infamous for canceling orders, weeks after the order was placed.
Gotcha! But are the products real? Prices are too good.

Burgundy joints just dropped..there has to be some left overs somewhere
Even SNKRS-JP got some leftovers (actually, FSR except US12) after launching on yesterday here in Japan.
IMG_6281.jpeg

Also, if under size 11, SNKRDUNK already got them under retail, so you can probably copp somewhere around retail after considering their int’l shipping fee.
IMG_6282.jpeg

I swear, if I still had a $5 coupon I would cop my size... which is currently going for $142 shipped. I can do a couple buck over retail (but not a few bucks over retail, I guess... lol).

With that being said... if anyone wants to help me out that doesn't already have a SNKRDUNK account...

Well, price went up $7 already so f it... but both my pairs just touched down... USPS beat UPS.

20240213_150839.jpg

20240213_150904.jpg

I think I like the more robust color on the non SB pair. Also I dont like how they reused the soles from Adobes.

20240213_150945.jpg

I think I actually like the cream pair more. Hopefully she can fit these things... would have went .5 size up but that wasn't an option... so she bet not get dem toes done for vday or she gonna be disappointed. lol

Back
Top Bottom