2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Brand new 9.5 from 2005

IMG_9468.jpeg

Which would yall recommend between Dunk Low SB or NBY? I've only had pandas.
SB's all the way no doubt. Nike by you can be good but that shipping and it might not even look good when you get it. Personally, my favorites (at a somewhat obtainable price) are the Parra Abstract Art, Fogs, Black or White Gums, Phillies, Dodgers, and Yuto's.

Black or white gums are some of the best sb releases in the past years (imo), and they’re attainable… I don’t know how good the current nby are, but you have the opportunity to somewhat create your own colorway… really all personal preference, and what you’re looking to get.

Not sure what it is but I can’t seem to pull the trigger on the vertebrae’s I like them I think they look good but not sure need more shots on foot first

Still waiting for ishod 2s to hit a little lower on disco before grabbing another pair or hopefully the outlets have them when I visit ina few days

Also noticed corns ever haunting presence on SNKRS, can’t get away from those I see

I’m down with the black / gum Vertebrae pair for sure…Just holding out for the eventual discount…That other colorway does absolutely nothing for me though…
Yeah so far the black gum then the uni red pair starting to show up are catching my eye that other one looks more like a Sunday morning golf shoe

I received both City Of Love colorways from Nike. They are nice but I really don't see myself wearing them in the long run. I will probably just return them but if anyone is interested in a size 10 for either lmk.

I received both City Of Love colorways from Nike. They are nice but I really don't see myself wearing them in the long run. I will probably just return them but if anyone is interested in a size 10 for either lmk.
If only you had an 8 and a 6! Me and the missus are trying to get a good deal on the white ones

If the light bone City of Love’s drop low enough I might grab a pair…I’ll take makecracknotwar makecracknotwar idea that he had for the coconuts and try to dip dye the damn things…

The burgundy pair is absolutely :nthat:on foot…Putting them through the paces this weekend…

Back
Top Bottom