2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

From snkrs like everyone else, the quality of suede on these is butter and the shade of blue pops much more in person. Trying to decide if I’ll do the blue or green laces on em
IMG_3956.jpeg
White laces would be 🔥

Says that sneaker dunk was authenticating for the past five days. just popped up on my doorstep today. No warning. D5C98936-7345-4680-B4A0-60A6571E4954remote390574a0dd3c650af6700375641a4e865756a884-1-original.jpeg
That’s how they’ve been doing me for the last week with the Yutos. Been stuck at the authentication step, but I can see a label created on my FedEx App. Haven’t ordered anything from them since the SB4s last year & that was my first time using them. The turnaround for that entire transaction to my doorstep was 4 days, it’s already been 10 days since I ordered & they’ve had them for 6 days already & it’s been silent.

That’s how they’ve been doing me for the last week with the Yutos. Been stuck at the authentication step, but I can see a label created on my FedEx App. Haven’t ordered anything from them since the SB4s last year & that was my first time using them. The turnaround for that entire transaction to my doorstep was 4 days, it’s already been 10 days since I ordered & they’ve had them for 6 days already & it’s been silent.
I think they’re getting a lot more business. They usually respond if you send them a message in the transaction of the sneaker.

I think they’re getting a lot more business. They usually respond if you send them a message in the transaction of the sneaker.
It depends on the buyer too. I’ve had stuff get to SNKRDUNK under 24 hrs from ordering. I’ve also had a couple pairs take 4 days to arrive and then it gets closer to GOAT/SX delivery times. Even the longer waits were under 2 weeks from purchase to delivery.

They’re easily better at everything in my experience of 5 purchases. Especially the packaging and shipping. Maybe cause I’m on the west coast but all deliveries have arrived within 2 days of shipment from Japan.

Back
Top Bottom