2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Mandatory lace swap

IMG_0275.jpeg
Why Is This 10 Evading Me So Badly In These :smh:

Will Probably Try For A GS Verdy If They Make Em For My Daughter :nerd:

It depends on the buyer too. I’ve had stuff get to SNKRDUNK under 24 hrs from ordering. I’ve also had a couple pairs take 4 days to arrive and then it gets closer to GOAT/SX delivery times. Even the longer waits were under 2 weeks from purchase to delivery.

They’re easily better at everything in my experience of 5 purchases. Especially the packaging and shipping. Maybe cause I’m on the west coast but all deliveries have arrived within 2 days of shipment from Japan.
Def right about buyer. When I got city of love from them. I soon as I paid. It went to “item has arrived at snkrdunk shop”. I guessing cause show is still new. They must had pairs in the store ready to go.

You also have to watch the shipping cause some sellers with have shipping at $38 vs the usual $18.

IMG_0242.png

It depends on the buyer too. I’ve had stuff get to SNKRDUNK under 24 hrs from ordering. I’ve also had a couple pairs take 4 days to arrive and then it gets closer to GOAT/SX delivery times. Even the longer waits were under 2 weeks from purchase to delivery.

They’re easily better at everything in my experience of 5 purchases. Especially the packaging and shipping. Maybe cause I’m on the west coast but all deliveries have arrived within 2 days of shipment from Japan.
I only select sellers who’ve had 99+ transactions & ship within 0-1 day so I wouldn’t have any issues.

Back
Top Bottom