2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

He's just mad cause he can't raid her kitchen when he comes over unless he wants to stuff himself with those brick diabetic-friendly cookies.

Per Sneaker Bar Detroit:

1709778265241.png

Verdy’s collaboration with Nike SB expands beyond “Visty” to feature “Vick,” inspired by Awajishima Island’s panda/rabbit character. In 2019, he unveiled a Girls Don’t Cry Nike SB project for Valentine’s Day, merging streetwear with romance. Both “Visty” and “Vick” SB Dunk Lows reflect Verdy’s creative journey, blending his style with storytelling. Verdy continues to unite fashion, skateboarding, and Japanese pop culture through Nike’s classics.

The Vick-themed Nike SB Dunk Low employs premium materials like faux fur, suede, and leather Swoosh logos for texture and style. Featuring “Nike SB” and “Verdy” tongue labels, and a two-tone rubber outsole, it merges streetwear and athletic appeal. Packaged uniquely with extra laces, it encourages personalization and meticulous attention, enhancing its allure.

In conclusion, Verdy’s collaboration with Nike SB extends his creative boundaries. With “Vick,” he infuses streetwear with Awajishima Island’s charm, inviting sneaker enthusiasts into a realm where style meets storytelling.

Verdy x Nike SB Dunk Low “Vick”
Color: White/Black
Style Code: FN6039-100
Release Date: Summer 2024
Price: $135
1709778369555.png

I kept looking at SNKRS for them to show up on the upcoming tab like y'all... lol

If you don't want to wait...

Tempting, but I'll wait for SNKRS. I'm sure other the same site/spots that sold the Dusty Olives will have these too.

Per Sneaker Bar Detroit:

1709778265241.png

Verdy’s collaboration with Nike SB expands beyond “Visty” to feature “Vick,” inspired by Awajishima Island’s panda/rabbit character. In 2019, he unveiled a Girls Don’t Cry Nike SB project for Valentine’s Day, merging streetwear with romance. Both “Visty” and “Vick” SB Dunk Lows reflect Verdy’s creative journey, blending his style with storytelling. Verdy continues to unite fashion, skateboarding, and Japanese pop culture through Nike’s classics.

The Vick-themed Nike SB Dunk Low employs premium materials like faux fur, suede, and leather Swoosh logos for texture and style. Featuring “Nike SB” and “Verdy” tongue labels, and a two-tone rubber outsole, it merges streetwear and athletic appeal. Packaged uniquely with extra laces, it encourages personalization and meticulous attention, enhancing its allure.

In conclusion, Verdy’s collaboration with Nike SB extends his creative boundaries. With “Vick,” he infuses streetwear with Awajishima Island’s charm, inviting sneaker enthusiasts into a realm where style meets storytelling.

1709778369555.png
So... panda/rabbit SBs?

Per Sneaker Bar Detroit:

1709778265241.png

1709778369555.png

Furry Panda’s then, got it Verdi 👌🏻

9.5 an down

If you have to clarify that your $1300 jeans aren't Wranglers then it's probably time to admit that you're caught up in the matrix of hype, brother.
Well like I originally said... I wouldn't have even mentioned it but when dude rolls in talking sh*t I decided to say something...he still may not like them and that's cool...just don't call them basic lol...I'm sure you're right to a degree too

Back
Top Bottom