2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm looking for a boutique that had the curry lows for $85, it was a few weeks ago and they had a full size run.

It was posted on Instagram on one of those sneaker steals - sneaker shouts accounts.

Probably my favorite SB, with Carpet representing the hometown.
IMG_3996.jpeg

IMG_2875.jpeg
IMG_2876.jpeg
IMG_2877.jpeg

These may very well be my favorite sneaker I’ve put on in some time

The qc isn’t the best and that’s no surprise but these are going to be worn in well

Black is slightly darker in person then what the photos show but man these are nice and the black jeweled swoosh on the side just tops it off

They fit amazing for me just like the first model

IMG_2875.jpeg
IMG_2876.jpeg
IMG_2877.jpeg

These may very well be my favorite sneaker I’ve put on in some time

The qc isn’t the best and that’s no surprise but these are going to be worn in well

Black is slightly darker in person then what the photos show but man these are nice and the black jeweled swoosh on the side just tops it off

They fit amazing for me just like the first model

damn, i was trying to wait for a discount but you’re tempting me….

Just wait a week or two. I’m sure you’ll find them on sale. The first cw went on sale pretty quick.
Yeah if you can hold out, there worth it but I really wanted to wait, I tried but caved when I saw the all blacks lol but I also needed a new pair to go into rotation as I took my Nyjah 3s out to skate so didn’t mind that hit

Either way full price or on sale there super nice 👌

Just wait a week or two. I’m sure you’ll find them on sale. The first cw went on sale pretty quick.

That’s my plan…

I’ve been wearing the mess out of the first release blue pair and couldn’t agree more on the comfort…Really well done shoe from the SB group at Nike…Probably the best non Dunk SB they’ve released in a very long time…

Last edited:
That’s my plan…

I’ve been wearing the mess out of the first release blue pair and couldn’t agree more on the comfort…Really well done shoe from the SB group at Nike…Probably the best non Dunk SB they’ve released in a very long time…
Really couldn’t agree more, I try and give most pairs a shot whether I skate them or just wear them casually, these by far have been some of the best out the box comfort wise

I posted the Twitter link. Its seems this place is legit but shipping times vary per customer...

Direct link...

Pretty recently, there was discussion in here about Post Modern and their shady business practices. From what I can remember, an NTer had to go all the way to filing a chargeback because Post Modern failed to ship sneakers that were paid for. This was after the NTer contacted them MULTIPLE TIMES and spoke directly to the owner who assured the NTer that the sneakers would be shipped and it STILL NEVER HAPPENED. I’ve been in the thread A LONG TIME and everyone knows that I’ll go out my way to show support shops first but the stuff that Post Modern has pulled is some sh*t I don’t stand for. Bad customer service, bad business practices and f**king around with people’s money will push you COMPLETELY off the list of places I would EVER support. I say all that to say, beware of dealing with Post Modern. MANY have had rough experiences with them in the recent past in here.

I posted the Twitter link. Its seems this place is legit but shipping times vary per customer...

Direct link...

Please for the love of all things holy read the google reviews and judge for yourself aka don’t do it ma man

They are scammers regardless of what they or anyone says just trust us on this lol

Back
Top Bottom