2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nike Dunk Low Waffle On Feet WDYWT.jpg

lol @ “seems legit”

How?
Just reading the comments on Twitter fam. Some had success, some didnt... Being legit (I meant having authentic shoes) and having shady business practices are not the same. If in fact they are shady, I feel bad for the ones who may get swindled out their money...

I've been gone for a couple years. I still see some familiar names. Took a break when my best friend passed. He was the entire sole reason I ever got into sneakers. We talked everyday and always shot the **** about new shoes and life. He moved away years ago but we always stayed in touch. As I grew older I didn't have many to enjoy sneakers with and blogs like this and hin were all I had. When he passed it just all lost its luster . But I recently took my daughter to sneaker Con and shared a great experience with herm my first as well and it re sparked everything for me. Sorry to go on so much just niketslk was a great outlet for me and I'm glad to see it still going strong. Have a great day everyone.
1000001478.jpg

I've been gone for a couple years. I still see some familiar names. Took a break when my best friend passed. He was the entire sole reason I ever got into sneakers. We talked everyday and always shot the **** about new shoes and life. He moved away years ago but we always stayed in touch. As I grew older I didn't have many to enjoy sneakers with and blogs like this and hin were all I had. When he passed it just all lost its luster . But I recently took my daughter to sneaker Con and shared a great experience with herm my first as well and it re sparked everything for me. Sorry to go on so much just niketslk was a great outlet for me and I'm glad to see it still going strong. Have a great day everyone.
1000001478.jpg
shoreguy85 shoreguy85
Life is bigger than just Sneakers, Prayers to You and Your Friend’s Family. 🙏🏽

Last edited:
1000001478.jpg
No need to apologize G that’s what I come here for

We a community 💪

I’m trying to get the white gums as a bday present for retail. Anyone know the any skate shops that consistently carry a sz 14? Only ones I know of are Black Sheep, Pawnshop Skate, & Premier.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom