2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i hate when i forget i have an ask out on stockx and it gets accepted
Fammmm.... happens ALL da time to me, and what's worse it's usually when I just bought something else. Happened recently with a Kith jacket , it was a hell of a steal ...but that surprise when I just spent almost 1k on other unnecessary **** literally the night before ...:smh:...

it usually goes "Hey WTF , i pitty da fool thats trying to commit identity fraud on my CC" then 10 seconds later it's like "Oohh Yeah that bid"

If it was any other color than green I’d probably be down for a pair…Even a lighter shade of green 🤷‍♂️
The gorge green is not bad in person, have a pair of ishod 1s in that color, but I definitely agree it’s a odd combo going on there

Need to see more pictures before I decide if they will be a chase down or let em fly by

David chang gave me these

IMG_3713_jpg.jpeg

I got the Blk/gums in today from Black Sheep in my size. I’m so glad they are doing online orders for em. Orchardshop sent me a 8.5 and wouldn’t accept returns smh had me bummed out as I was really looking forward to rockin em

I got the Blk/gums in today from Black Sheep in my size. I’m so glad they are doing online orders for em. Orchardshop sent me a 8.5 and wouldn’t accept returns smh had me bummed out as I was really looking forward to rockin em
I get not taking returns but for a size mix up that’s kinda messed up lol

David chang gave me these

IMG_3713_jpg.jpeg
Huge DC fan so these are one of my grails. The only size 14 I have ever seen was a DS pair on Poshmark for $139 2-3 years ago. It felt too good to be true and someone scooped them up while I was waiting for a legit check. I’ve ended up messaging the buyer months later and he wouldn’t let them go. I used to search eBay every week to see if a pair in my size went up. Now I check once a month. The pair that got away 😩

How did you get them from him?

They were sold out just yesterday when I checked there page but I sent the link to my wife after seeing your post and she secured me a pair for my bday. Thank you fam 🧡🧡

Huge DC fan so these are one of my grails. The only size 14 I have ever seen was a DS pair on Poshmark for $139 2-3 years ago. It felt too good to be true and someone scooped them up while I was waiting for a legit check. I’ve ended up messaging the buyer months later and he wouldn’t let them go. I used to search eBay every week to see if a pair in my size went up. Now I check once a month. The pair that got away 😩

They were sold out just yesterday when I checked there page but I sent the link to my wife after seeing your post and she secured me a pair for my bday. Thank you fam 🧡🧡
happy birthday famb #NTforever although i did make my order first before sending it :lol: im glad if y'all was able to grab, happy to see them sitting a bit in the larger sizes

they dropped in nyc at the time outside of Momofuku (or one of the Momofuku group restaurants) and he was handing them out. did they even get a wide release? me and my girl both got pairs. living in NYC had its perks.

Happy Birthday
1710305524992.gif

🎉🎂🎁

I get not taking returns but for a size mix up that’s kinda messed up lol

If its not what you ordered I don't see why they wouldnt, thats crazy.

Sounds like chargeback szn if they messed up.
Yeah I was so upset at that time! It was when they were doing the restock sign ups. I ended up selling them for a loss of $15-20 but whatever.
I got the right size now haha these remind me of the quarter snack sb’s and a nubuck version of courier af1

Yeah I was so upset at that time! It was when they were doing the restock sign ups. I ended up selling them for a loss of $15-20 but whatever.
I got the right size now haha these remind me of the quarter snack sb’s and a nubuck version of courier af1
lol I’ve taken some hits too, it happens to the best of us

Glad you ended up with what you wanted though!

Back
Top Bottom