2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_3881.gif

theyre nothing special to me either. Would be much better without the text on the toes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I scoured the internet for hours trying to find one pair of sb dunk lows size 11.5 for retail. Not one pair was found.

Adobes, Burgundy CoL, Jansports, Sweet Beets... the baseball highs, pawn shops, gorge greens, etc can usually be found for under, at, or close to retail. Never said the colorways were fire tho, lol.
I’ll be buying most of those eventually . I copped adobe an burgundy coL from them already lol

These make since now there gs sb’s

Might have to scoop a pair for my daughter if they drop some nice colorways (black and gum not bad)

I’m offering $5 PayPal/Zelle to anyone who finds me size 11.5 sb dunk low for retail (not snkrdunk)

Give us that fiver.

Just bought the black gums for 144.95 with shipping on eBay brand new. Not exactly retail but I’m tryna own 10 pairs before this year ends.

Man, I didn’t like either the Jarritos or the BxRs. They’re not bad, just not a fan of the beige with white, green, & orange color combo of the Jarritos, and the text on the BxRs is ugly to me. My favorite SBs from last year were actually the Rammellzee Highs. There were a handful of other dope pairs to me (Crenshaws, Aprils, Albinos, & Yutos in particular to me), but none of those blew me away like that.

Now these upcoming Futuras though….those things are amazing, and an absolute MUST in my book. Also been given hints that there’s also something great coming out for the Olympics (not that Safari pair).

Give us that fiver.
Cant check out address doesn't work

Im trying to double up on another pair of deep royal blue

Wore mine for 4 days straight and are cooked

One of the best SB to release this year

Just bought the black gums for 144.95 with shipping on eBay brand new. Not exactly retail but I’m tryna own 10 pairs before this year ends.

Late to the party, but black/gums and white/gums. They do ship to US.

Back
Top Bottom