2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 10.15.12 AM.jpeg
😎Glad I hit these this morning, I really wanted them, I love her story & come up from nothing.

So from what I have been reading you searched for hours trying to find a pair of some sbs. Linked up with someone in times square for some pair. Offered a $5 finders fee. Ya wanna have 10 sbs before the year is over. Its your first purchase in 10-15 years. And after rocking them once you wanna resell em here?

:lol: what a story. Keep em.

So from what I have been reading you searched for hours trying to find a pair of some sbs. Linked up with someone in times square for some pair. Offered a $5 finders fee. Ya wanna have 10 sbs before the year is over. Its your first purchase in 10-15 years. And after rocking them once you wanna resell em here?

:lol: what a story. Keep em.
I’ll just put them on eBay whatever dude. They are extremely uncomfortable what can I say maybe I got fakes? I got black gums from eBay coming so waiting on those but these I can’t wear so I’ll even do $90 I paid $130. Idk why I just didn’t stick with my ASICS gel lyte 3s.

I’ll just put them on eBay whatever dude. They are extremely uncomfortable what can I say maybe I got fakes? I got black gums from eBay coming so waiting on those but these I can’t wear so I’ll even do $90 I paid $130. Idk why I just didn’t stick with my ASICS gel lyte 3s.
They’re sbs. You couldn’t expect them to be as comfortable as Jordan IV reimagineds or something. Imo certain sbs are just gonna feel the same, more or less.

Yep, got an email around 7:30PM EST that my order was confirmed.
Congrats. Guess that means another L for me.

Seems that these are dropping at plenty of spots, and a good amount doing fcfs online instead of raffles… I can still smell that L tho.

They’re sbs. You couldn’t expect them to be as comfortable as Jordan IV reimagineds or something. Imo certain sbs are just gonna feel the same, more or less.
I’m hoping the black gums are somewhat comfortable. I remember my sbs being extremely comfortable 10-15 years ago so I’m really confused rn and angry

I’m hoping the black gums are somewhat comfortable. I remember my sbs being extremely comfortable 10-15 years ago so I’m really confused rn and angry
They are less comfortable with the extra heel “cushion” they added awhile back.

Woke up at 3 to try on slam jam and got queued til sold out on the 13, looks like packer dropped on their IG shop too but missed that

Back
Top Bottom