2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Feeling like Thanos after a SNKRS W!

IMG_3469.gif

Ugly Dunking set will be complete.

lmao go figure I get the retail W on a shoe I paid double retail for 4 years ago. Gonna see how they compare to the 2020s in hand before I decide what to do. I don't really care to own doubles. I'll either sell my old joints cheap and rock the new ones or oop the new ones
Same! And that double-retail ride actually felt like a good deal for a while. Think of it this way, we reduced our overall "cost-basis".

Idk how the bot boys are even making it. Once you factor in costs of running their bots and fees I can't see them making more than $10-$15 a pair on these. If that.

Seems like the bots are all-in on this. Sigh.

Don't want to pay resale for these.
Same. Sucks I was waiting for these for a while and I don't really go after many these lately. Keeping fingers crossed for a restock or process to drop on a 12 when orders get shipped.

Idk how the bot boys are even making it. Once you factor in costs of running their bots and fees I can't see them making more than $10-$15 a pair on these. If that.
I truly don’t understand it either, honestly wish they would move on and ruin some other hobby that’s not sneakers, it’s beyond annoying taking Ls just to see pairs up on second hand sites

Back
Top Bottom