2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Quick question fam. Ordered the navy gum pair from snkrdunk. They said they authenticated them but found that the insole size didn't match the shoe size. You think that's a qc issue or a fake issue? Anyone else ever notice this.
I got the exact same size from a local skate shop and the size on the insole said 12.0 - 13.0

Perfect name for these cuz nobodys copping this 🚮

IMG_4282.jpeg
I think they’re awesome. Fun concept (live, laugh, love) and easy neutral colors. I hope they brick hard, 2 pairs needed!

That’s strange, I’ll check what’s up with my locked dms, but these were a women’s release. I wear an 8.5 so i ordered a 10W (1.5 up) and they fit just as comfortably as any other dunk.
These being a women's release is the root of my sizing inquiry, wondered if I needed to half size up or something. Good looking out my guy
These were my favorite GR of 2023. Material is top notch
Really looking like it too, can't wait

So you think the shoes and design are seriously for Live, Laugh, Love *fans*? It’s making fun.

I dont see what the concept has to do with skating or how the design is in any way making fun of live laugh love signs. Horrible concept and even worse execution. You should have no problem getting a pair. Hope you can LIVE with paying $125 for that bull**** while we LAUGH at what you LOVE.

Back
Top Bottom