2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Because there is no joke. How are they making fun of the signs? This is one of the worst concepts and executions from SB in a minute. Feels like we are back in the ballsack and wawful dunk days.
Alright, I will explain…The irony is a design based on the Karen Official Motto, on the feet of skateboarders, who catch more flak from Karen’s than anyone on earth. It’s deliberately the opposite of what you’d expect - that’s the definition of irony.

You seriously think they’re celebrating the motto? For real?

Alright, I will explain…The irony is a design based on the Karen Official Motto, on the feet of skateboarders, who catch more flak from Karen’s than anyone on earth. It’s deliberately the opposite of what you’d expect - that’s the definition of irony.

After that explanation I'm convinced it is a terrible concept and even worse design. If you see that as irony that's good for you and I hope you can get as many pairs as you want. I'm sure they will be easy to cop.

Look alive dunk fans we might be getting some relief soon with releases being easier to cop. Adidas sambas have become everybody’s new favorite shoes. Can’t lie the Gucci gazelles are a staple in my rotation but I’m putting my sambas away until the hype moves on.

daanngg bunch of grown men in here truly upset with a mid-2010s suburban karen mantra brought to you and sold by Marshall’s and TJ Maxx..

Some of us need to truly welcome in some serenity and “live, laugh, love” a bit

🌏:lol::emoji_revolving_hearts:

20240406_232105.jpg

love getting a decent pair of shoes at retail...appreciate the headsup DecepticonRumble DecepticonRumble

Last edited:
Maybe it’s the angle or size of them grey sb dunks but I’m gonna have to go with the black gum bottoms them white laces made the shoe pop.

didn't someone mention its a joke about reese forbes being a realtor these days?

Saw a guy in a well worn pair of Newcastles at Home Depot earlier today. Exhibited weirdo behavior and gave the guy props because why not, we are a niche community of sneaker fanatics.
Weirdo behavior and home depot never ever go good together

But I’d definitely be skyed if someone complimented my sneakers rather then the other things I’ve seen come from Home Depot lol

Saw a guy in a well worn pair of Newcastles at Home Depot earlier today. Exhibited weirdo behavior and gave the guy props because why not, we are a niche community of sneaker fanatics.
I sold my beat pair for $350 on grailed. I didn’t have it in me to get them restored. Truth be told I wasn’t a huge fan I just got them cheap on eBay in the early 2010 years.

Back
Top Bottom