2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMG_4312.jpeg

Hyper royals are hard. Reminds me of that other colorway that sold out recently that I can’t get for retail.

Picked these up with some Premier credit.

Vertebrae’s are very light. Very much like a Nyjah with cheaper tech. Suede is decent though.

Ishod’s are also lighter than they look in photos. A thin shoe. The visible air bubble is actually just a window - all of the air tech is in the insole. For some reason I thought the insole was stacked on a midsole bubble. There actually isn’t even a midsole - it’s insole on top of outsole.
IMG_4107.jpeg

Mail call

IMG_1929.jpeg
My brother in christ let's ****ing gooooooooooo. Is this the size 10 I saw liukangscloset post recently? If not what size?

One of my favorite shoes on earth that I never thought I'd own but now I do so life is worth living

Back in Jason Dill’s sneakerhead days he used to wear the absolute mess out of all sorts of sneakers…Jordan’s, Dunks, Air Max’s…You name it…

One of the pairs that sticks with me for some reason is those purple Reverse City Attacks…Always been on them since then but finding a pair in 11.5 or 12 was next to impossible…

My brother in christ let's ****ing gooooooooooo. Is this the size 10 I saw liukangscloset post recently? If not what size?

One of my favorite shoes on earth that I never thought I'd own but now I do so life is worth living

Yep! Same pair/size - he gave me a good deal since I bought four pairs from him.

Rocked my Nontourage Dunk SB Lows today. I can’t believe it’s been 12 whole years since these dropped. Damn time flies.
9C27E543-0B24-436A-956E-748129C15769.jpeg
Always loved these
I have similar random GR non sb pair without the gum bottom but they fit weirder than any dunks I have. I think they are from like 2016 or 17

Last edited:
Those F&F Futuras are something else I tell ya...no malarkey....both are dumb fire and would be happy with either but F&F > Retail.

Also manager at my local said that the are going to start getting all tier 0 stuff next quarter. Seems like nike is letting smaller mom and pop type shops eat heavy.

Back
Top Bottom