2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Update: I was at work when my package said "delivered" without ever having even been "out for delivery." I texted my neighbor who went down and checked within 20 minutes of alleged delivery. She didn't see anything. The buildings next door (same management company, same key) didn't get it by mistake either, which happens sometimes.

Some people on the internet say that lasership has told them delivered, but there was never any delivery attempt that day, but then the package showed up the next day or two? I think I'm gonna see how today plays out before I hit up nike. I really ****ing hate lasership though. This makes them 0/3 so far for me. If anyone has any suggestions lmk thanks

Lasership :smh:

When (IF) your package does get delivered it’ll be four houses down, three blocks over, and under the bushes by the back porch. THE worst shipping company to ever exist.

That’s wild I’ve never had an issue with them always on time or even early but when I do see there name pop up in the shipping info I do get that oh god here we go feeling but so far so good

lmao now it says out for delivery? I think? Ontrac, its partner or parent company, shows a diff tracking status than lasership.com

1714566570868.png

That’s wild I’ve never had an issue with them always on time or even early but when I do see there name pop up in the shipping info I do get that oh god here we go feeling but so far so good
1714566604927.jpeg

Update: I was at work when my package said "delivered" without ever having even been "out for delivery." I texted my neighbor who went down and checked within 20 minutes of alleged delivery. She didn't see anything. The buildings next door (same management company, same key) didn't get it by mistake either, which happens sometimes.

Some people on the internet say that lasership has told them delivered, but there was never any delivery attempt that day, but then the package showed up the next day or two? I think I'm gonna see how today plays out before I hit up nike. I really ****ing hate lasership though. This makes them 0/3 so far for me. If anyone has any suggestions lmk thanks

Davey, is that you?

Chill bro, your precious veneers will show up.

🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾

Respectfully

On a more serious note: how and how much?
LOL I would have felt the same. I was with my little brother that goes to UC San Jose and he took me to some skate shop called Circle or something and the guy that work there said they got something in $460 and tears later i picked them up. I believe the drop date is 5/10

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom