2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

OG Yuto’s were the second best SB to drop last year 🤷‍♂️…The lineup was stacked but that’s the way it goes…

IMG_4064.jpeg

IF that pair ends up releasing, the man may have outdone himself…Even better than the first pair…

Yutos weren’t bad IMO, and I recognize Yutos significance himself, but the shoes by themselves don’t move me. Didn’t add anything super unique to my collection personally. My favorite pair from last year were the Rammellzee Highs.

These though…man!!!

Haven't went after many SBs lately (not like I had much of a chance lol), but I'd definitely be in if they dropped.

At the park today for a rare Saturday skate session and my buddy there who has apparently 0 issues getting any dunk he wants (boards and gear too) said he’s been leaving pairs at the park for people to find I said what for real what size you leaving here he says 11.5 🤦‍♂️ he’s a cool dude though and it’s a good thing to do lol just hope there going into the hands of people who can’t cop or haven’t had luck

Some probably end up on eBay.

Should suggest that he hand em out to kids that look like they need a newer pair.
That’s what I said lol while also saying you best believe if there’s a crisp pair just chillin in my size they getting skated lol but defo rather see them go to some kids or someone less fortunate which there is plenty of in the area, thought it was funny though a world we’re most would take the opportunity to make that extra dollar but instead dudes giving them away

CBBE82A3-BE43-4C17-A9AA-7C07A7B1FF95.jpeg

Doesn’t make it GOSPEL, but Complex also reporting on it makes me think they’re closer to being an actual upcoming pair, and not just a sample. God I hope these are really releasing. 🙏🏾🙏🏾

Back
Top Bottom