2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Friday Night Smackdown

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jesus, you can't make this crap up. Jungle Boy is now wearing a literal goat mask as "The Scapegoat." :rofl:

Screenshot_20240306-092514.png

Jesus, you can't make this crap up. Jungle Boy is now wearing a literal goat mask as "The Scapegoat." :rofl:

Screenshot_20240306-092514.png

Maybe this is his way of leaning into REALLY feeling this way. He knows he messed up regardless of hiw anyone wants to pretend to feel.

It just comes off as goofy though.

As brain dead as ever :lol:

Just an absolute dip ****

Man, I was curious what his take would be, but I never dreamed he'd crap on it. I knew he would write at least part of it off because of the Bucks' involvement. I'll listen to this when I get a chance...if I can get through it.

Man, I was curious what his take would be, but I never dreamed he'd crap on it. I knew he would write at least part of it off because of the Bucks' involvement. I'll listen to this when I get a chance...if I can get through it.

Obviously I haven't listened, but if he was too positive it would have hurt the engagement from his base

He's just a sensationalist clickbait merchant nowadays...gotta keep those numbers up

Take has everything you want in a competitor. Size, athletic ability, tenacity. He is so good man. Still waiting for AEW to feature him more but I doubt that will ever happen forreal.
And to think at one point he was just a “random outsider” to you

ADVERTISEMENT​

Yea I'm interested in hearing it now. You know I'm not the biggest AEW fan because honestly I wanted them to put the bullet in WWE's head but once I saw that not being a possibility, things started to just annoy me about them.

But since the YB were part of it, I would assume it would make him not like it.

And to think at one point he was just a “random outsider” to you

He will always be called Random outsider by me.

At the time, he WAS a random outsider going toe to toe and having long competitive matches with the main even roster.

His current standing doesn't dispute that. Hell, him never being PUT in the main event picture makes it even more egregious.

I listened to it this morning. He definitely added his Cornette color to it, but I truly believe he hated it because of the Bucks and Darby’s stunts. Plus he didn’t like Sting’s speech being cut off. Not that Sting had some great speech anyways, but Corny just wished one of the greatest got that New York treatment on the way out like a Flair in 2008.

All in all, don’t give Cornette too much energy. If you as a fan enjoyed it, that’s all that matters. Gotta stop giving everyone’s opinion validity just because they have a platform. I’m happy because Sting was happy and truly enjoyed his finish on his own terms rather than a buckle bomb and wobbly legs taking him out.

Who in the blue hell is that?

He went by Dan Rodman in WWE. Was on a season of Tough Enough.

He was mostly in developmental, but he wrestled at house shows and dark matches in 2006-07. I don't think he ever appeared on the main roster.

I actually saw on of his matches in person, against Val Venis (another piece of ****) at a RAW taping in June 2007. He got released two months later and never wrestled again.

Back
Top Bottom