2024 Wrestling Thread | NXT Tuesdays

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IMG_9038.jpeg

Dynamite/Rampage taking place in a spot with 20k capacity and only 4500 tix made available. Someone said they need to start looking at gyms and community centers :lol:

Dynamite/Rampage taking place in a spot with 20k capacity and only 4500 tix made available. Someone said they need to start looking at gyms and community centers :lol:

At least they're trying. What more do you WWE fans want from them?

For their owner to befriend a Presidential scam artist?

For their owner to be a rapist, racist, and homophobe?

They are worth 2 billion dollars. They are fine.

At this point it might help.

Again I'm not trashing AEW, i'm not a fan of the WWE conglomerate and them being the only thing we see in regards to professional wrestling. Competition breeds greatness. I want them to do better, I want them to make WWE actually take notice and be on the defense.

Let's be honest, WWE is on a tear right now and the Triple H era just getting started.

AEW needs an injection from someone of the like of Paul E Dangerously. To turn AEW events into rabid ones like ECW Arena house shows used to be when they were pushing maybe 1k attendance.

AEW doesn't have that pop that ECW did in 97-99. They need to get refreshed and keep Tony Con out the creative. Dare I say does Bischoff have what it takes to make AEW a better contender?

something needs to happen. The talent is there whether old or new, they just need a focused direction.

Instead of being critical of the smaller company, why not buy a plane ticket to go support the event? They are still growing as a company and it's out job as wrestling fans to support then.

WWE doesn't need our help. If anything we should be denouncing them.

Lastly, why not directly email Tony Khan suggestions on growing the company. We have a lot of brilliant minds here so it's in us to help him out. He is stressed out from the Jaguards and the Soccer team. Not to mention CM Punk threatening his life.

Show some empathy.

Instead of being critical of the smaller company, why not buy a plane ticket to go support the event? They are still growing as a company and it's out job as wrestling fans to support then.

WWE doesn't need our help. If anything we should be denouncing them.

Lastly, why not directly email Tony Khan suggestions on growing the company. We have a lot of brilliant minds here so it's in us to help him out. He is stressed out from the Jaguards and the Soccer team. Not to mention CM Punk threatening his life.

Show some empathy.
So what you’re saying is we should #StandUpForAEW?

Back
Top Bottom