2024 Wrestling Thread | It’s Wednesday. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's likely no way Cody actually wins at Mania this time though, right? Like what's there to do after?

All the parents in the replies talking about what Cody did for their kids

You'd have to be legitimately stupid to not see his potential as their next John Cena type

I can tell you from the handful of interactions I've had with Cody, he's the real deal. He's had genuine conversations with me where you can see he's legitimately interested in the answers to the questions he's asking you. It's not just "how's the weather in Cincinnati?" I truly feel like anyone who's ever met him roots for him to succeed.

There's likely no way Cody actually wins at Mania this time though, right? Like what's there to do after?
Plenty of matches since he’s really only been around for like a year outside of the Rollins feud. And much of that year consisted of dealing with Judgement Day.

I see a lot of people say this and I have to be honest I don't even know what it's supposed to mean :lol:

Not quite the same but similarly with Sami Zayn like everyone was clamoring for him to win but what's next. I just thought for sure they were having Roman break Hogan's record.

Possible they have Priest cash in as the show ends. Then have him chase after it again. Kinda like Dusty always had to chase after the title from Flair maybe?

Though I don't think they have done anything like that in a mania before. Like a screwjob/cash in as the show ends.

EDIT: Seth did, forgot about that

i was thinking that too. once he finishes his story hes gonna go back to his same old repetitive act he was in aew

but the wwe is more kid centric now so he might be like john cena and babyface roman reigns. men hate them but kids and women love them.

cody can do a lot and feud with so many people once he wins the title

once he wins its, you know reigns is going to get his rematch at something like summerslam or riyad and fighting jimmy and solo in between,... Seth once he loses the title could go after the unified... Gunther once he loses the intercontinental... he has a history with Orton, has a history with Drew, CM Punk, AJ, etc.. then maybe Rocky at next Wrestlemani depending how it all pans out this year,,,

lots of possibilities out there for a year long reign

head of the table reigns is going to be tough to beat but they'll have to do it at some point

cody crybabies were saying how wm 39 was the time to go over. in my opinion, one year later, cody is in an even better position IF he takes the title.
would not be suprised if roman leaves as champ, i think the cody chasing this for a few years would further the story

cody chasing this for a few years would further the story
maxresdefault.jpg

i was thinking that too. once he finishes his story hes gonna go back to his same old repetitive act he was in aew

Basically the middle part of those wrestling biographies where they win and then becom stagnant until the main guy re-wins the belt from them and then they re-invent themselves again:lol:

Back
Top Bottom