2024 Wrestling Thread | It’s Wednesday. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a 2nd grade student named Aminata. I believe she's Senegalese. I've been debating showing her Queen Aminata as a positive role model and some representation, but I'm not sure how her family would react lol.

I would print out something with her name and face on it and put it near her desk so she just "stumbles upon it."

1707742236422.gif

Not a bad idea! I only see her a couple of times a week though, so that might be pretty obvious haha.

Yea it would be weird for a grown man to be showing a 7 year old girl a sport with half naked individuals. PLus the Vince stuff has been heavy in the news? They might think you are trying to indoctrinate their daughter. You just always have to be SUPER cautious with male little girl relationships.

The way the promoting this looks like IT will Rock/THOTT vs. FRANKLIN/Da Codeman Night 1.

THOTT vs. Da Codeman Night 2, otherwise what's the point of all these shenanigans? :lol:

#Waitandsee
The way wrestlers are injury prone.. They better not risked wrestlemania night 2 for a useless tag team match.. on night 1..

Say what you want about Vince, but all this public mixing and mingling with "the other promotion" is weird to see and wouldn't fly if he were still alive.

I know yall enjoy dead kayfabes but I will never be cool seeing this stuff.

Back
Top Bottom