2024 Wrestling Thread | It’s Wednesday. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yall keep talking about how Raines should drop the belt but I feel that way about Gunthor.

You need a viable candidate to do IT.

Right now unless Sheamus comes byke from injury (and somehow lands on Raw) there is no legit threat to dethrone GOONTA unlike THOTT who has Da Codeman.

That's why EYE thought Bron would go to Raw.

Would be a great way to make his main roster debutt by ending the longest IC title reign at Mania.

Returning Big E Langston would be the best possible person to beat GOONTA. Doesn’t seem in the cards though.

Bron would’ve been cool.

Would rather have Short Gable than Sheamus.

Maybe it’s Andrade?

Returning Big E Langston would be the best possible person to beat GOONTA. Doesn’t seem in the cards though.

Bron would’ve been cool.

Would rather have Short Gable than Sheamus.

Maybe it’s Andrade?

Andrade would be cool.

Him dethroning GOONTA would go a long way in rectifying the mid that was his previous run on the main roster.

Wouldn't mind Gable as well.

They have time to build someone to pose a viable threat to GOONTA.

#Waitandsee

Is it the style they wrestle, cause if it’s not that, I don’t think they’re alike at all
To me they basically just occupy the same type of character and look. Blonde-ish and muscular. Supposed bad ***. Starks is taller and much better in the ring. Better on mic too, although that’s not saying much.

Jordan Grace would be better if they really want someone tiny and muscular. (She’d be a good signing regardless, IMO.)

Ivy has zero IT.

vince sr, vince jr, doesnt matter who is head of wwe, the wwe gonna always wwe
Screenshot_20240220_100333_X.jpg

Back
Top Bottom