2024 Wrestling Thread | It’s Wednesday. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So now we “wait and see” on what is next with all of this.

If Vince is indeed guilty, who else is involved or at least knew about it. All need to go. The netflix doc is postponed, right?

If Vince is indeed guilty, who else is involved or at least knew about it. All need to go. The netflix doc is postponed, right?

So if HHH, Stephanie, and HHH knew about it what should they have done in your eyes,

And when you say, "Knew" what exactly are we referring to?

People need to grow up and realize that most billionaires have lost their humanity years ago and don’t have empathy for other humans because all they see are $$. All the world is to most of them are accounts payable and accounts billable. Costs and profits.

Look at the Million Dollar Man story when Vince tried to explain and show it to Bruce. For the last 10+ years, I thought of it as just “anyone can be paid off to do what I want,” but it is so much more. It’s also shows persistence, aggressiveness, not taking no for an answer, wearing down/“persuading”and because I paid you, I absolve myself of guilt due to the trade of my cash for your services. Sounds like something we’ve read in the last 24 hours?

This was so ridiculous :lol: Shane would have me dying

Didn’t realize this was way back in July, but this has been the only time they’ve made Gabe Steveson look like a million bucks. I haven’t seen any attempt to make him look like this since.

How do you think this affects DeKKKlan Mcmahons future prospects with the company ? Should I still have him penciled in for the WM50 main event?

How do you think this affects DeKKKlan Mcmahons future prospects with the company ? Should I still have him penciled in for the WM50 main event?
Well first his wrestling name is going to be Roderick James, so he won't have to worry about that similar to Mr. Breakker.

That's probably going to be the night 2 main event unless major movie star Roman Reigns returns to face him instead.

ezgif-1-926c21721d.gif

Back
Top Bottom