2024 Wrestling Thread | It’s Wednesday. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
green rhino123 green rhino123 do you think we will be blessed with the presence of Miss Bliss tomorrow?
4F5A792C-B772-437F-9C84-1148E243FB04.jpeg

I was just thinking about her. Her body isn't built for this. Even smaller wrestlers of her stature can take bumps. She is Mrs. Glass, unfortunately.

@Case Of ALl Time!

I can easily argue why HER, Sasha Banks aka The Boss aka The Blueprint is the GREATEST American Women's Wrestler of All-Time. (Im not totally blind though and gonna say shes better than the best Womens Japanese Wrestlers of All Time. She's not even better than Io in-ring.)

Promo's 13 (In honor of Tay Tay) Reasons why Sasha Banks is the Greatest American Women's Wrestler of All Time:

1. What is universally considered the GREATEST AMERICAN Women's Pro-Wrestling Match of All-Time is Sasha Banks (c) vs Bayley at NXT Brooklyn 1, Sasha was the heel, therefore the one calling that match.

2. 1st Woman to Main Event a Night of Wrestlemania in a singles match, also the heel, therefore called the match, was also the Champion.

3. 1st WWE NXT Womens PPV Main Event 30-minute Ironman Match, heel, called the match.

4. 1st WWE Main Roster Womens PPV Main Event (HIAC)

5. 1st ever Womans Royal Rumble Entrant

6. 1st Womens Royal Rumble Iron Man record, 45 minutes

7. 1st ever Women's Tag team Champion, title was created at her and Bayley's request, quit over this title during her THIRD RUN with it, dumb decision.

8. 2nd ever Women's Dual Champion (Bayley, Her)

9. All her peers have had their best match in their career against her:
- Bayley, NXT Brooklyn
- Becky Lynch, NXT PPV before NXY Brooklyn
- Charlotte, at one time the trilogy, but now Charlotte's best match was with Becky.
- Bianca
- Nia, etc...
-even the bum characters get good matches wrestling her, except Alicia Fox, not good.

10. During the pandemic, she along with Bayley kept the ratings up.

11. One of the Founding Members of the Four Horsewomen. Yes, Ronda made it so people could accept watching women matches in combat sports, but the Four Horswomen made it to where its just normal to have womens matches up and down the wrestling show.

12. Top tier Seller and Ring Psychology. A staple of the WWE Womens Main Event Scene, for 8 years, her, charlotte, bayley, becky, asuka had been the top players of the WWE Womens division.

13. Most of her matches are top tier despite multiple botches, despite her starpower being at an all time low due to inactivity, her lack of promo skills, socially awkward moments, Doc rivers playoff Win-loss career record, inability to win a big match, the fact Vince didnt even want to push her, she is still THE TOP FREE AGENT in the industry, still the most popular of all the women in the industry too (Though I think Alexa at her popularity peak was larger than Sasha's. Alexa fell off though, bye glass girl.)

Honorable Mention:
- Her Character in Star Wars Saved Grogu's (Baby Yoda's) life when a monster swallowed him and she had a major roll in what is considered the GREATEST PIECE OF STAR WARS...The Finale of Mandalorian S2.
- Fleeced NJPW for $300k to Wrestle Kairi, when WWE prolly pays $10-15k for that same match at a house show.

Last edited:
I feel like shes coming back tomorrow and Im super happy, but that also means I have to be a Lakers fan again, smh. They suck yall.

But I see D'Lo heating up, so basketball gods must be preparing the Lakeshow for a monster run, since im returning.

Back
Top Bottom