2024 Wrestling Thread | It’s Wednesday. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have yall seen where some people on twitter/tiktok are trying to say that the “ufc champion” mentioned in the lawsuit isn’t Brock but it’s actually Cain Velasquez?..Seems like this “theory “ is picking up steam online..I wonder if it’s possible/the timing lines up?..

More flip flop than an AEW Title Match.

But...

391 (1).gif

giphy.gif

Have yall seen where some people on twitter/tiktok are trying to say that the “ufc champion” mentioned in the lawsuit isn’t Brock but it’s actually Cain Velasquez?..Seems like this “theory “ is picking up steam online..I wonder if it’s possible/the timing lines up?..
I thought the same thing.. but the resigned part is key..

People talking a lot it’s a sad day for WWE :lol:

This is a great day. Vince McMahon is long gone now. No more boutique roles in the company. There were always whispers for a long time and now here we are.

Good riddens.

It’s Brock lol

People talking a lot it’s a sad day for WWE :lol:

This is a great day. Vince McMahon is long gone now. No more boutique roles in the company. There were always whispers for a long time and now here we are.

Good riddens.
I kinda thought everyone was in the same boat that Vince being gone was best for business. Not sure about who is saying it’s a sad day.

Now gotta oust whatever other people were involved.

Back
Top Bottom